Feeling happy through frequent take-in of semen in your ass?

For the moment I am having almost everyday two loads of semen in my ass from my loverboy.

Apart from the fact that I like him very much I am experiencing a kind of bliss that in my opinion

does not come only by our relationship and nice sexual activities but also from the cum he

leaves in me and mixes in the chemistry of my body and interacts inside of me.

I experienced this for the first time many years ago in the beginning of my gayship when I was

for several weeks on holiday in Greece and was seeded daily by a gaycouple.

After the vaccation I felt depressed and had the impression it really was caused because

of the lack of daily cum I did not receive anymore. I then thougt I was imagining this but

I am experiencing this again... Anybody else having this experience, feeling?

• Like 1

I think it's all in your head.

I don't think there is anything - literally, there's nothing - in semen that could cause a change in your brain chemistry to make you feel happy.

Rather, I think the simple answer is that you like getting fucked, so when you get fucked, especially when it's by someone you like, you're happy. I think you'd feel that way even if a guy faked his orgasm and didn't cum at all. 

@BootmanLA Let me spark a debate here 😈 and ask the question: What if? What if everything we know about how our bodies function is very much incomplete and patchy? What if indeed there is some sort of interaction that we have not yet discovered between semen and certain bacteria in our gut which has a direct impact on our moods, feelings, physical and mental health?

There is evidence emerging that our bacterial gut composition may have a more significant impact on our health (both mental and physical) than previously thought. it wasn't until 2016 or 2017 if my memory serves me well the the mesentery was 'classified' as an organ; its function and role still being studied. And as medical, biology, chemistry sciences and technology progresses, so does our understanding of various interactions between our bodies and external environment.  And certainly this includes interaction and effects of external stimuli and substances with and on our bodies - physically and mentally / psychologically. 

What I am trying to say is that what @Pampix describes may well be indeed just a happy feeling from being fucked (fucked really good based on how he feels LOL). But what if indeed, a certain semen composition reacts positively with his gut? The composition of the semen has been studied in-depth and scientists probably have an excellent knowledge of it. But, its interaction with our bodies is still patchy. Because, realistically how many gay men can you honestly enlist in a multi-year long study to determine these types of interactions? Not many, and certainly very few universities and research bodies will find it attractive to allocate grants on these studies. 

And to make things even more complicated, our way of thinking is to generalise and extrapolate our findings, which will incorporate invariably a level of bias. Does it mean that everything we know and generalise is wrong? Categorically not. But we shouldn't discard the possibility of us having an incomplete understanding of things - interaction of semen in our rectum with the rest of the body being one example.

And to @Pampix original question, I have to say that after 40 years of taking cock in my arse and mouth, and 31 of these years being bred regularly, I tend to have a Me2 moment and say that , Yes, indeed - I also feel more energetic and with a positive outlook when I have a steady supply of cum in my arse. Could it be just my imagination? Maybe. 

Our medical understanding continuously evolve. For example, only starting next year the use of amalgam fillings will be banned in the EU and the UK, due to mercury content which is known to have toxic effects on the nervous system, digestive and immune systems. What I am trying to say is that whilst the scientific consensus may consider a matter settled, it doesn't necessarily represent a correct interpretation. Many times throughout history we mistook correlation for causation, averages as normality, deviations as ailments and illnesses  as excuses, or even better God's punishment . Wasn't being gay a psychiatric illness until quite recently?

For this reason and many others I think that there is a long way until we can tell @Pampix for sure that he's happy because he's just being fucked, and not from the semen deposited inside him - which is good enough happiness anyway!, so happy many fucks!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@BootmanLA Let me spark a debate here 😈 and ask the question: What if? What if everything we know about how our bodies function is very much incomplete and patchy? ...

For this reason and many others I think that there is a long way until we can tell @Pampix for sure that he's happy because he's just being fucked, and not from the semen deposited inside him - which is good enough happiness anyway!, so happy many fucks!

Possible? Sure. But from an evolutionary standpoint, it doesn't make much sense, especially since fucking another man (or getting fucked by one) doesn't do anything to perpetuate the species.

And if that were true, presumably (again, evolutionarily speaking) it would be even more true for women, yet there doesn't seem to be any tsunami of women's experiences that as long as a man ejaculates in her, she gets a warm cozy feeling. Instead, women almost uniformly report less pleasure and satisfaction from penis-in-vagina sex compared with clitoral stimulation, etc., so all that semen, other than leading to procreation, doesn't seem to be having that effect.

As I've said elsewhere, it's entirely possible for a man to fake an orgasm, fucking men or women. Sometimes you can tell afterwards that he DIDN'T fake it - if semen leaks back out - but some loads are small, fully absorbed, and you have no idea if they're present or absent, just an indication based on the top's behavior (which can be faked and/or enhanced). I'm exceptionally skeptical.

Hey guys, thanks for yout thoughts and answers! Maybe you are right that it is all in the head. I must admit that being a sub, I like it very much that I am under the authority/influence of my top-boyfriend and that it goes further then only our interaction with each other socially and sexually on the moment itself. The fact that his semen stays in me after have been bred is something that I like very much in an emotional and psychological way. It gives me the extra idea that I belong to him because of me knowing his semen stays in me for some time. The idea of belonging to a guy and In my case aldo to be available for him is something that turns me on. Our first times together we were using condoms but we both wanted to go bare asap and I then started to take PrEp for the 3 months we waited to have a descent bloodtest. We also went together to the doctor and I thought this was also quite romantic in a certain way being a kind of comittment to each other. On that moment the doctor also prescribed PrEp for both of us. Taking then PrEp everyday gave me also the special feeling that I did this for him to please him, and also as my daily comitment to him. I am really curious if receiving semen has an influence on my mood. The test would be that we would use condoms again and see if I would feel different but I do not really want to do that and my boyfriend would not like at all but it is an idea! 🙂

13 hours ago, Pampix said:

The test would be that we would use condoms again and see if I would feel different but I do not really want to do that and my boyfriend would not like at all but it is an idea! 🙂

That kind of test wouldn't necessarily work, because you'd know he was wearing a condom, and that knowledge might alter your mood (you said yourself you didn't want to do that, and he wouldn't either, and that might change the way he fucks, too).

The way to test would be a 3-part test, each conducted multiple times. First would be getting bred as usual, taking loads. Second would be him pretending to cum inside you, but not cumming at all. Third would be him using a condom. All three of which you'd be blindfolded for, and forbidden to reach back and touch his cock so you have no idea which kind of fuck you were getting. If he has big loads and/or you tend to feel them leak out later, you'd need to be plugged afterward (though it needed be a huge plug, just one large enough to stop leaks).

You'd also have to have random numbers of each kind of fuck, with him recording your moods after each, but not telling you what kind of fuck each was. Then, and ONLY THEN, would you have any real notion of whether the semen inside you was an actual contributing factor.

Probably more trouble than it's worth, but you might enjoy it nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

Most weeks I only have sex on a weekend, when I go to the sauna. 

I'm happy when I get fucked (especially as nearly everyone wants to fuck me bareback), but I'm REALLY happy when I a guy shoots his load up my arse. I feel that's really the only "proper" fuck, unless the guy fucks for a while and I get off knowing he's enjoying using me.

There is something to be said about the placebo effect! I don't know exactly why I feel great after being loaded, but I do. It seems to increase in direct proportion to how much I like the person or the actual fuck.