Embracing my emerging Daddy Status

So, I’ve always wanted to fight off the notion of being a daddy.  But, as I’m 46, almost 47.  And with the fact I have a pretty big dick at 8 inches and most importantly I am absolutely obsessed with eating ass, my daddy status has moved up a few notches.

this weekend, a wonderful 30yo Latino boy on sniffies hit me up saying, does daddy want my pussy.  I’m learning to give in to the words and phrases which make my dick hard.  I love calling my boys beautiful and pretty and telling them to say I love you daddy.

i swear this all makes my dick hard.  I walk in to find this beautiful brown smooth ass waiting.  I immediately put my lips and tongue on his hole and he Melts in My arms if you will.  

30 mins later after I’ve penetrated his second hole, seen his eyes role back and goosebumps all over his back, my job as a daddy is done.

he got a nice fucking from me.  Afterwards I kissed him grabbing his delicious ass.  He said thank u daddy and I told him thank u beautiful.

This week my partner and I leave for a Norwegian Fjords cruise.  In my Grindr profile I’m gonna advertise for bottoms to flash their asses for me.  If they seem me around.  

Edited by RoundBooty4loads
  • Upvote 2

I’ve been a Daddy for almost 10 years and Daddy to my boy, Drew for 5. He’s 23 now and I take so much pleasure in breeding my boy. I love it when he calls me Daddy.  He knows that when I’m fucking his ass all he has to say is something like “breed me Daddy” and I’m instantly seeding his hole. Enjoy your Daddy role buddy - I’m sure you will find plenty of boys who want your loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 8:50 PM, RoundBooty4loads said:

So, I’ve always wanted to fight off the notion of being a daddy.  But, as I’m 46, almost 47.  And with the fact I have a pretty big dick at 8 inches and most importantly I am absolutely obsessed with eating ass, my daddy status has moved up a few notches.

You are an absolutely perfect Daddy, if you moved to a college town you'd have 19 year olds lined up at your door.

Edited by alwaysswallow
Wording