Another Bookstore Visit

It has been a while since I posted a story so here is a quicky...

Another Bookstore Visit

by austinsubmale

I went to the adult bookstore again the other day.

When I got there I chatted up the lady at the counter a bit like usual then I went into the video booth arcade.

There weren't many people there, but there was a guy in one of the back booths.  He was sitting on the bench stroking his dick and when I stuck my head in he told me to come in and suck his dick so I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth and I sucked him until he shot his cum down my throat.  His cum was tangy as his dick pulled back across my tongue.  Then he got up and left.

I went to another booth and got on my phone and opened a location based app, you probably know which one I am talking about.  Pretty soon a guy messaged me and said he was on his way to the bookstore.  I was excited when I saw on his profile that his status was "Positive".  When he pulled into the parking log he messaged me again and asked me what booth I was in.  I messaged back #7, my lucky booth.  Pretty soon he came into the booth with me and we both got undressed.

I was sitting on the bench and I sucked him until his dick was hard. It was much larger than the previous guy's dick.  I was definitely looking forward to this.  He told me to bend over against the bench and then he slid his big dick into my hole until he was balls deep.  Then he pulled almost all the way back out and then back in.  It felt so good.  He really pumped me hard and then he got faster then stopped and I could feel his dick pulse.  He held there for a while then started moving again.  I could feel it rubbing my prostate.  He pounded me good and then came again.  He pulled out, wiped his dick on a towelette I gave him and then he left.

I could still feel it in my ass as I put my clothes on and then I went to another booth, a dark one with a glory hole.

I got down on my hands and knees and waited at the glory hole until a dick was pushed through. I licked the head and then sucked on it.  While I was doing that a guy came into the dark booth with me.  He felt my butt and I kept sucking the dick through the glory hole.  Then he fingered me but I kept sucking as I felt his cock head slide up and down until it found my hole and pushed in.  He fingered my ass then put his dick in, he had lubed up his fingers and my hole.  It was a pretty good sized dick but it didn't hurt.  He fucked me for a while then he came too, whispering in my ear to take his hot load.  The guy with his dick in the glory hole also came and I swallowed it down.

After that I got dressed then went to the theater room.  A very thin guy was fucking a black guy with dreads on one of the back futons when I got there.  He was really fucking hard and fast.  I got undressed again and got down on the futon with my ass up.  When the top guy pulled out he had a very long dick, probably 10"+ and it was still hard.  He saw me with my ass ready and he got behind me and mounted my ass and he pawed at my man tits as he pounded me super hard and fast like the other guy. It hurt a little.  He didn't last long, maybe 5 minutes before he came again, filling my hole with another load.  He slapped my ass and called me a slut as he pulled out.

The black guy with the dreads then got behind me and took his turn on my ass.  His dick wasn't as long but it was super thick and really stretched my hole wide open.  I didn't really mind but I was getting a little sore by the time he came and pulled out.  My hole didn't close up right away and I could feel it leaking down my leg a little.  He told me that both he and the guy who had been fucking him were poz and not on meds and I probably would be poz now too.

I could still feel the charged loads in my ass all the way home.

I can't wait to go again.

• Like 19
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2024 at 7:12 AM, austin_submale said:

It has been a while since I posted a story so here is a quicky...

Another Bookstore Visit

by austinsubmale

I went to the adult bookstore again the other day.

When I got there I chatted up the lady at the counter a bit like usual then I went into the video booth arcade.

There weren't many people there, but there was a guy in one of the back booths.  He was sitting on the bench stroking his dick and when I stuck my head in he told me to come in and suck his dick so I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth and I sucked him until he shot his cum down my throat.  His cum was tangy as his dick pulled back across my tongue.  Then he got up and left.

I went to another booth and got on my phone and opened a location based app, you probably know which one I am talking about.  Pretty soon a guy messaged me and said he was on his way to the bookstore.  I was excited when I saw on his profile that his status was "Positive".  When he pulled into the parking log he messaged me again and asked me what booth I was in.  I messaged back #7, my lucky booth.  Pretty soon he came into the booth with me and we both got undressed.

I was sitting on the bench and I sucked him until his dick was hard. It was much larger than the previous guy's dick.  I was definitely looking forward to this.  He told me to bend over against the bench and then he slid his big dick into my hole until he was balls deep.  Then he pulled almost all the way back out and then back in.  It felt so good.  He really pumped me hard and then he got faster then stopped and I could feel his dick pulse.  He held there for a while then started moving again.  I could feel it rubbing my prostate.  He pounded me good and then came again.  He pulled out, wiped his dick on a towelette I gave him and then he left.

I could still feel it in my ass as I put my clothes on and then I went to another booth, a dark one with a glory hole.

I got down on my hands and knees and waited at the glory hole until a dick was pushed through. I licked the head and then sucked on it.  While I was doing that a guy came into the dark booth with me.  He felt my butt and I kept sucking the dick through the glory hole.  Then he fingered me but I kept sucking as I felt his cock head slide up and down until it found my hole and pushed in.  He fingered my ass then put his dick in, he had lubed up his fingers and my hole.  It was a pretty good sized dick but it didn't hurt.  He fucked me for a while then he came too, whispering in my ear to take his hot load.  The guy with his dick in the glory hole also came and I swallowed it down.

After that I got dressed then went to the theater room.  A very thin guy was fucking a black guy with dreads on one of the back futons when I got there.  He was really fucking hard and fast.  I got undressed again and got down on the futon with my ass up.  When the top guy pulled out he had a very long dick, probably 10"+ and it was still hard.  He saw me with my ass ready and he got behind me and mounted my ass and he pawed at my man tits as he pounded me super hard and fast like the other guy. It hurt a little.  He didn't last long, maybe 5 minutes before he came again, filling my hole with another load.  He slapped my ass and called me a slut as he pulled out.

The black guy with the dreads then got behind me and took his turn on my ass.  His dick wasn't as long but it was super thick and really stretched my hole wide open.  I didn't really mind but I was getting a little sore by the time he came and pulled out.  My hole didn't close up right away and I could feel it leaking down my leg a little.  He told me that both he and the guy who had been fucking him were poz and not on meds and I probably would be poz now too.

I could still feel the charged loads in my ass all the way home.

I can't wait to go again.

What a slut. You make me look like a virgin lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I knew about the adult bookstore before I could legally get in.   I was a teenage cocksucker who learned about the park probably earlier than i should of.   I loved sucking cock but it wasn't until I got to the park and began sucking men that i learned to properly suck cock I learned well and became quite the cocksucker.   When i went to the bookstore at 18 I was in for more training.   The bookstore was to teach me to be a pig, a whore for men, a slave to cock, hopelessly addicted to cock and cum.    All my spare time was dedicated to the bookstore.   I was introduced in many things, i lost my virginity in booth 8.   I drank a mans piss in the bathroom.   I learned to eat ass and use my mouth for other purposes.     I sucked cock after cock from the glory holes.  Married men were drawn to me,  i knew how to work a man's cock.   I met an ex con all tatted up.   He saw me giving up prime hole for free, he taught me I was a valuable commodity, he gave me meth.    I became a complete whore.  Want more?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1