10 months

Visited Club Ottawa last evening. It was very quiet so I didn't expect much. Eventually a short very rotund 50ish guy came in. He seemed very shy and evasive. I couldn't catch his eye. 

I've had a series of long days lately so went to the play area,  spread my towel and lay on my stomach. Feet on the floor, ass offered for whoever. 

I almost fell asleep but within a minute a tongue was exploring my ass. I moaned my pleasure and the guy really went to town eating my ass and tongue fucking.  I assumed it was my traveling companion as he's done this before finding me prone. 

This went on for quite a pleasurable long time. I finally decided to encourage by reaching back and pulling his face into my ass deeper. It was not my buddies hair but the stubble of a shaved head. I decided to look and it was the short rotund guy and when his face emerged from my ass it had a big grin.

Back to eating my ass and tongue fucking and then he stood and moved his stubby hard cock in for my hole. I tried to adjust to help him but it was hard to fit our bodies. I rolled onto my back lifting my legs. He ate my ass some more and then stood and slid on in. I let him know how happy I was. He started looking over his shoulder and told me how nervous he was to have an audience. 

We moved to my room.  Again, I took missionary pose, my ass was generously eaten and then his raw cock moved into my hole. He gave me a great fuck and began to tell me in heavily Quebeqoi accented English that this was his first sex in 10 months. I grabbed his ample butt to encourage his pounding me and encouraged him to 'give me his all'. He ramped it up beautifully and I could tell he was getting close. 

"Give it to me!", me.

Him,  "You want me to cum?"

"Breed me man, please!"

He was soon convulsing and swearing, "Oh my God,  10 months,  I  forgot this part,  so intense,  fucking Jesus!" He was sweating like a pig.

I held him inside and milked every drop out of his small yet thick cock.  He leaned in and gave me a powerful passionate kiss. 

When he finally pulled out he struggled to regain his balance and wiped the sweat from his brow with his towel. As he was leaving he promised that was only the start, he'd be back. I thanked him and encouraged him to find me later. 

Last I saw he was getting dressed at his locker and heading out for some food. We left before he returned. 

By the time I was getting ready for bed I had forgotten about this adventure. When I squatted on the toilet out came his beautiful load and I fell asleep with his grateful French accent ringing in my ears. 10 months!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1