3 loads I thought were two

Stayed with friends while traveling with my fuck buddy. Hosts headed off to work and traveling buddy and I got active with their other guest. Tall, slim, nicely muscled, beautiful tan, animal tattoos and around the house stark naked. He had a beautiful slim curved 7.5 inch very hard cock. Well it was hard after being in my mouth for a minute. This was soon raw up my ass     .... heaven! My buddy moved behind my raw fucker and slid his cock up and down between his ass cheeks. After ten minutes of a royal pounding I suggested we move to the table. I wanted him to take me missionary,  I wanted to watch his face. 

My legs were in the air, his cock was in my ass, my buddy was doing his magic behind. It wasn't long until I got my wish. His face started contorting and his body convulsing as his load blasted deep away inside me. Before pulling out he bent down to share a passionate kiss. 

My buddies thick eight inch cock was soon inside me and I received a short but powerful bb fuck from him.

I had been lining up a hookup when these shenanigans started and that guy was ready for me. I left for an hour of hot intense play, but this guy didn't want to fuck me when I was already loaded. It became clear he wasn't going to cum so I left to return to the other two. 

They were still naked and playing so my clothes quickly landed on the floor and the curved slim cock was pounding my happy ass again.  He kept at it for about 15 minutes and begged off for my traveling companion to take over. 

He went at me fast and furious and was soon breeding me. 

Two glorious loads I thought. 

As we were driving out of town I told my buddy how happy this made me. 

He then corrected me and said; "Three loads,  the first time I fucked you I came as I was pushing in.  I bred you twice. "

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...