The end of an era with my mature FB

My fuck bud and I have been meeting up off and on (once every couple months) for 5ish years now. We're both married (me to a woman and him to a man), me in my 40s, him in his late 70s. He's a bit piggy, loves ripe pits and ass, and though he's a top with his husband, he's a bottom with me. Sadly, this is the story of the last time I fucked him. No he didn't die, but due to some medical issues, he can no longer take a good pounding. 

It was a hot summer day, my AC is cranked and barely keeping the house at 80 degrees, he text me and says he's going to do "errands", which has always been his way of saying he's free for a bit. I tell him to head my way, and he's lucky, I just got done working out and haven't showered yet. He comes over and into the house, and as usual we go to the bedroom and just strip down, there are no pleasantries anymore we're both comfortable with each other and there is no awkwardness. I lay back on the bed and he crawls up on me (he's 1/2 my size), rubbing his body on mine, licking and sucking my nipples, our cocks sliding against each others, pre-cum already leaking. I life my arms up and he dives in, first sniffing one pit, then the next, his tongue lapping up every taste he can get from my sweaty underarms. While this isn't really my thing, he loves it, so I indulge him. 

After a few minutes, I tell him its time for him to tongue fuck my ass, I push him to the side and I roll onto my belly. Like a kid in a candy store, he excitedly spreads my cheeks and dives in. First licking from by balls all the way to the top of my crack, then back down, over and over, each time his tongue tickles my hole for a little longer, until finally he is only focused on trying to jam his tongue as deep into my ass as it can go. I'm in ecstasy, I reach back and spread my ass as wide as I can get it, he grabs onto the bed sheets and pulls his face forward as hard as he can, trying to shove his tongue into my ass. 

Soon I could he was getting tired, and shortly after I roll over onto my back and tell him its time to focus on my cock and balls. He gladly agrees and starts licking my shaft, working his way down, then taking one ball into his mouth, followed by the 2nd one. After a month he goes back to trying to swallow my cock, his drool running down my cock , over my balls, and down my crack. He takes advantage of this and swirls his finger through it all, then slowly starts pushing that finger into my tight hole. While I'm mainly a top, I've thought about trying to go vers (I've used toys), and am always keen on a finger or two massaging my prostate, and he knows this. I try to relax and I feel the pressure from his spit lubed finger pressed against my puckered hole, I let out an audible "uhhhh" as it finish invades my tight ass. After a second I feel it pressed hard against my prostate, its amazing. It feels like he's actively trying to swallow my whole cock, while pushing it up from inside my ass. I love it, and it puts me into a frenzy. 

I tell him to stop, I'm going to stretch his ass with my thick cock and fill him full of my seed. He's more than willing to oblige. He turns around, gets on all fours, and waits patiently as I grab a little more lube, pour it on his crack and my cock, then press my finger against his hole, with all the lube it gently slides in, I play with his ass for a couple seconds while stroking my now well lubed cock. I position myself behind him, and he feels the tip of my member teasing his hole, then slowly start pushing into it. I see him trying to relax, focusing on his breathing, and pushing back against my now throbbing cock. He knows I want to slam it in him, but we both know that would kill the adventure. A couple seconds feels like a lifetime, but his sphincter muscles final give up and cock shoots in a couple inches. I hold there, he's breathing heavily and I know he is working through the sudden pain of being stretched. We've done this before, and my cock gets thicker the further down the shaft you go, so the stretching isn't over. After a little bit, I drip some more lube over his ass and around my cock, and start sliding in further and further, reading his body's reacting and going faster or slower based on it. Eventually my hips are pressed against his, and my cock is settled firmly in his gut. I put my hands on his shoulders and pull him back, as I press forward, compressing our bodies and making sure that he feels that he gets that last 1/2. 

During this he lifts his body up, so its arched in front of me, and I start to slide out, then back in, picking up the pace with each stroke, faster and faster, until our hips are slapping against each other so hard it sounds like someone is clapping their hands loudly. He's grunting each time I thrust into him. I can feel my cock pressed against his prostate at the start of my stroke and slide off it up deep into him. It's intense, his "uuuhhh" keeps getting louder and louder. I can tell he's at the edge of it being to much, but I'm not going to stop until he begs me to. This 78 year old man is being skewered repeatedly and I'm in heaven between the feeling of my cock rearranging his guts and him trying to take it, not wanting to give up, but it being way to much for him. After a few minutes, he pushes back on my hip and says "I need a second and we have to change positions". I'm happy about it, my hips were getting tired since I was kneeling on the bed, and I was getting close but didn't want to cum yet. 

We take out time in repositioning, he gets on his back and slides his ass off the edge of the bed. I'm standing on the floor in front of him, I put his legs  on my shoulders and grab him by the waist and pull him towards me. Its the perfect height, his hands are grabbing the sheets on the edge of the bed to hold him in place, his 120lb frame is arched again, so he is only on his shoulders (back partially in the air) and legs on my shoulders. I line up my cock and press forward, this time it slides in, but the angle is dead on, my tip feels the familiar bump of his prostate, the after a little more pressure, slides off it and into him deeper, this time towards his belly. I could see the look in his eyes, he know it was going to be intense again as soon as my cock pressed into his prostate. I start to pickup speed, pulling him against me as I thrust forward, and the inertia of it all bounces him off me, which slides my cock almost all the way out. This time I could see his face, distorted in a look of to much stimulation and pleasure, to the point he didn't know what to do, and I know he wouldn't last like like this. 

I look him in the eye and say "damn your body feels good wrapped around my dick, your so tight and hot", knowing that this would help keep him going a bit longer. I followed up with "O fuck, I'm getting close", knowing he would want to continue if he thought I was about to cum. The truth is I was closer, but not on the edge. I tried as hard as I could, slamming my dick into him and wanting to cum, then 5 minutes later, I felt the warm feeling rising up, and my cock starting to swell even more, then with one final slam, gripping his waist so tightly and pulling it hard into my crotch I though I might have hurt him, I let loose. It was insane, each pulse, I could feel my cum jet into him, it felt like a bunch of mini orgasms. We both stayed like that for thirty seconds, my cock slowly wilting until it slid out of his well used hole, both of us panting.

I laid back on the bed and he went into the bathroom to clean up, that was the hardest I've cum in years, and it was pumping the ass of a guy almost twice my age. My head was swirling a bit, he came out and started getting dressed, I showed him out and went to shower and get back to work. All of this taking 30ish minutes. Later that after noon I get a message, my cum was so deep it was still leaking out 4+ hours later, he said he loved it, but had to be careful to not leave a wet spot anywhere. 

A week later I get another message, he loved our last session, but realized his body can't take hard fucking anymore, so we can't have sex. I was bummed to hear that, but he still wants to suck me off, eat my ass, and lick my pits; which I'll take. However, I do feel a little proud, that I'll be the dick that broke him, and now he isn't bottoming anymore.... who knows if its true or not, but I'll smile a little bit knowing thats what he told me. 

• Like 4