Bred three mornings in a row

I know for many on this site this would not be a milestone,  but I've only rarely been bred 2 days in a row. Never 3! Until today. 

My French travel companion is taking very good care of my hungry ass. He's contributed 4 of the six loads with two other guys each dumping a load each. 

My French fuck buddies cock is uncut and a thick 8 inches when ready to be pushed raw into my ass. The first other guy's cock was 7.5 inches of an average girth, and the second guy is 6 inches with a nice upward curve.

It feels like my ass will never be the same,  but I'm quite willing to live with that should I have the good fortune of extending this record over the next few days. 

I'm inspired to see how many days we can paint my gut!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, DirtyPig80 said:

Fuck yeah!  That’s the way to start the day - and damn they must be wrecking your hole and using your ass . 

Wrecking yes  ... and my attitude  ... wreck away boys  ... fill me up!💦💦💦💦💦