[Smooth Butt] setting up a hot group session for tuesday night in Raleigh/Durham, NC

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

i'm traveling on business this week and have been making plans for a hot group and/or 1-on-1 "blow and go" or "pump and dump" session for Tuesday and Wednesday evening this week. i'll be in the Raleigh/Durham area in North Carolina and staying at the Marriott near the RDU airport. hosting between 8pm and 1am...drop me an e-mail (localwhtbttm@yahoo.com) and STOP BY if you are in the area.

i've been busy on CL, A4A, and Manhunt...and am starting to get worried that i've invited TOO MANY hung horny tops (is there such a thing?)...i think i've been in touch with over 40 tops. and so i am thinking of inviting a young (age = 27) smooth skinny bb bottom to join us and take on the "overflow". i'm bringing my camera and so will definately be posting updates with pics (i hope...unless i get too busy). at least i will post the story and pics later.

i was thinking of taking a poll to see what your guess is for how many loads i get in 1 night...let's say Tuesday night...both pumped down my throat AND dumped in my ass (otherwise i could "manipulate" the numbers by pushing one or the other)...so let's just count - loads taken! see the poll to the right!

stop by and add your load...or simply wish me luck...

6735054797439398031-4357811676876488027?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.