Ass up in the woods. Good things come to those who are patient.

So I headed out yesterday in the bright sunshine and of course heat. The OUI/drugs charge that I was still working on getting out of puts me on foot power but there is a hot cruising spot in the park and a video store within walking distance. I was feeling extra slutty so on went my harness and assless brief. I headed to the park and into the woods to my favorite spot.

I like to strip down. There is a nice log setup down a short path where I can bend over. I got in position. Guys can see me from the main path. Although it was a sunny Sunday afternoon the place was virtually deserted.  It was too hot but not for this naked cum dump. Only two other guys. Both walked by a few times. Sometimes ass up, head down is too much for many cruisers. No takers. After about 45 mint of an empty hole it was time to move on.

I headed to the video store less than a mile down the road. Paid my $20 all day admission to the booths in back. It took a few minutes but I made eye contact with an Asian guy. I walked up to him and grabbed his cock. Straight to a booth we went. I stripped down. He pulled up his shirt and I pulled down his shorts revealing a nice small dick. I got my mouth around it and felt the sensation I love so much. A man’s growing cock in my mouth.

Then the moans of pleasure. I sensed he needed nipple play as well. I pinched them and his cock got bigger. A nice 5in of a very pretty cock. He was completely smooth except a small bush and he was a small guy. About the size of a youngster.  I let my [banned word] fantasies take over.

i continued to please him and his hand started down my back to what I love. Reaching around to finger my pig hole. I stood up and bent over and he quickly pushed in. He pounded away hitting right on my prostate. Unfortunately we were interrupted by a guy telling us my phone had slid into the next booth. Since I had a phone stolen a couple months back during an outside fuck session I quickly picked it up.

i grabbed my new boy and held him in my arms, feeling his silky smooth skin, sucking and biting his nipples while he jerked off. My fantasies were going wild. He told me he was coming. I missed a spurt that went on my leg and took the rest down my throat. I wiped the cum off my legs and did not waste a drop. He bent down to me, gave me a passionate kiss, pulled up his pants, I grabbed him for one more kiss and off he went. I sat naked in the open booth regaining my equilibrium. 

Few more minutes cruising around and I walked by a guy, door open , no pants jerking off in a booth with a gh. I love an audience. We made eye contact, in I went right down in my knees. Another pretty cock that grew to probably 6 1/2. Fits right back in my throat for lengthy sucking. We poppered up and I worked my oral magic. I got him close a few times, hearing the moans his cock getting rock hard  and the tightening balls but the poppers kept the cum in. We were hitting them hard. We each had our own bottle. After 25-30 mins of sucking we needed a break. I got dressed and sat in the hallway catching my breath. By this time I was disappointed that I didn’t have any loads in my pig hole. The cum dump I am craves cum in my hole. 

I had been there a few hours and it was time to head home with a last stop back at my favorite spot in the woods. I got there and took my cum dump position. It was busier but guys didn’t seem interested. 5-7 walked by. I was ready to give up when a guy walked by. Stopped, looked, walked away, came back walked in and played with my ass. I know usually that they then smack it hard and walk away. I was disappointed but he hesitated and walked back. 

I should say I always stay head down so I only see their legs. He took the position that lets me know I will love what’s coming, both feet firmly planted behind me. I heard the zipper and felt his cock semi hard on my hole. He was good. He knew how to get hard by pushing his cock around and in and out my hole. He hardened up as he pushed deeper and deeper. It was heaven and the best was pure skin on skin with only his precum as lube. 

He knew how to use my hole. Deep thrusts, pounding, swirling his cock around he worked it well and he could hold off cumming. He must have used my hole for at least 30 minutes.

Finally!

As I tightened my hole, he pounded harder and started to moan. I didn’t want it to end but I needed to feel his load explode in me. I had been waiting all day. And that he did.  A nice big hot load that I felt deep. He took a breath, turned around and walked away, pulling up his pants as he walked away. I sat for a few minutes, I wanted more but no more cruisers came by. I got dressed and treated myself to an Uber home. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3