My high school maths teacher, 16 years later

Finally going to get bred by my high school maths teacher tonight 16 years after being his student.

I did suck his cock a few years ago. He's gone from having a cute dad bod to big daddy bear, father of 4 kids with a 7 inch cock. 

I'm beyond excited, fantasized about him breeding me since I was a teen and now at 33 it's finally happening.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Freshly fucked with his load still in me.

He came over and we made small talk a bit while we both undressed. 

I've wanted this man for so long I immediately dropped to my knees sucking his already hard cock best I can for about 15 minutes.

I led him to the bedroom and climbed ontop of him aiming his leaking cock at my lubed hole. Sliding all the way down. I stayed like that before riding him harder than I had ever ridden a dick in my life.

All the while getting more and more verbal, telling him how long I've wanted him, how long I've wanted his cock inside me how much I've dreamt of him breeding me.

After about 30 minutes of riding him he said time to breed my ass, bent me over shoved that incredible cock all the way and proceeded to fuck me rough and hard for another 15 minutes or so and without warning hearing him grunt and simultaneously feel his cock spasm and shoot volleys of cum inside me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

On 7/22/2024 at 3:04 PM, sparkpup said:

Freshly fucked with his load still in me.

He came over and we made small talk a bit while we both undressed. 

I've wanted this man for so long I immediately dropped to my knees sucking his already hard cock best I can for about 15 minutes.

I led him to the bedroom and climbed ontop of him aiming his leaking cock at my lubed hole. Sliding all the way down. I stayed like that before riding him harder than I had ever ridden a dick in my life.

All the while getting more and more verbal, telling him how long I've wanted him, how long I've wanted his cock inside me how much I've dreamt of him breeding me.

After about 30 minutes of riding him he said time to breed my ass, bent me over shoved that incredible cock all the way and proceeded to fuck me rough and hard for another 15 minutes or so and without warning hearing him grunt and simultaneously feel his cock spasm and shoot volleys of cum inside me.

Fucking hot! I enjoyed hearing about how you loved takin your Daddy Bear’s load.

• Like 1