Nobody here talked about Josh Kruger the so-called "liberal".... with a deathwish

On 8/2/2024 at 8:13 PM, harrysmith25 said:

You're the ones who originally questioned how he's a "typical Biden supporter" - without explaining to me how he is in fact different.  Tell me what's the difference between him and any other Bidentard.

Let's unpack these statements... you said we questioned how he's a typical Biden supporter, without explaining to me how he is in fact different. I think I did.....

"One of the notable facets of Kruger's life was his addiction to meth and injectable drugs. He was also homeless for a while. It was something he used to write about. As I have recently discussed with several people, meth is incredibly difficult to give up, and apparently, Kruger was one of those who fell under its spell. So have millions of gay men. Some behave reprehensibly. Assuming that Kruger started on a sexual and romantic relationship with his killer when the latter was a child, it's another aspect of the self-centred effect of meth."

Kruger's addiction to meth, which he wrote about at length as something he had done in the past, although, if he did get his lover/killer addicted, it was very much in his present. If you take the wide spectrum of who Democrats are, not many of them are meth addicts, or have experienced homelessness for long periods. That's what made Kruger atypical.  If you choose to ignore what I said because you can't have a snappy retort, just say so. Also, getting involved with 15 year olds seems to be more in the style of the Republican Party. 

Let's take that word "Bidentard" - are you ten years old?