Casual 7 load Tuesday Night Cumdump Session

Last night in preparation for a slutty weekend of cumdumping with the horse cocks and donkey dicks of Atlanta, I decided to take some dick.  Usually I like to get a motel or hit up a sauna unless I'm at a gay campground, but decided to just invite men over to my house.  For some reason inviting one stranger over for 1:1 is no big deal, but having multiple guys enter my unlocked house to find my ass up in my own room feels a little too risky.  But didn't feel like spending the cash on a motel for such a last min deal. have been in chastity for almost two weeks.

The after work crowd was a dud, and I didn't really get loads until later in the evening.  My first top was a short beefy light skin guy with a thick 7.5 in cut cock. He was cool with being first and taking time to open me up and responded when I gave him feedback to slow down or come out of me for a sec.  Once I was opened with the help of his dick and my poppers, it felt really nice, and after he came my hole was buzzing and hungry for more cock.

Load number 2 was a 29 year old vers white guy 5'11' 200lb with big balls and a cut 7 incher. He was excited to have at least one load up there to enjoy.  He had a pent up load and when he came I could feel it and it was euphoric.  I didn't realize til after he left how much it was and a lot of it fell out when he pulled out. I was even hornier now, but in a great mood after taking two nice dicks, so I noticed the really large amount of spillage-splooge on the towel and had the idea to grab my lube shooter.  I siphoned up his load and shot it back up my hole, smiling to myself thinking how piggy that was.  Can't let good cum go to waste after all!  And it was a big load, coming from me who shoots a lot.

I had a lull with two bigger guys coming through.  One couldn't get hard at all so he just bounced, and the other came by after breeding someone else and he couldn't get hard even after I put on a hood and sucked him for 10 min.   A bummer but it happens.  I hate to say it, but part of why I don't consider myself a 'no loads refused' type is because I have a 6th sense about when tops will not be good lays, especially if they have trouble either getting it up or inserting. Usually bigger guys with chodes - if they do get hard, they are not the ideal shape to get in my naturally tight hole and hurt a lot more than hung guys, to me at least... mood was a bit low after two duds, but you cant win them all. And not to bottom shame anyone, but some guys just don't make great cumdump tops.

Going between Grinder/BBRT/Sniffies/Scruff now looking for more dicks, and I get a message from guy #1.  He asks if I'm still taking loads.  I respond yes, I am, you want to come back through? And he says absolutely.  (We love a repeat customer folks) Told him I had got only another one, but he was down (load 2 was big so made up for the mishaps of the two guys who did'nt breed me).  He came back and it was easier than the first time gettin it in me, being more opened and with two big loads in me.  Felt very good my hole was practically whistling now.  He gave it to me for a little less that the first time, and left another load in me.  I was really horny now and ready for more dick. Cum drunk?

I was checking Grindr and found that this couple I have played with probably 4-5 times was online.  I messaged them and they confirmed they were looking.  I usually don't do this (leave my location to meet someone), but since I knew it would be good with them, I drove the 10 or so minutes to their big victorian house to hookup, with three loads in me.  The top is a short black Twink with a fantastic uncut 8 incher he really knows how to use and the vers bottom husband is a white Twink about 5'11".  We do our normal routine which is to suck them both back and forth, then the top fucks me while I suck his husband while he goons.  The tops dick is really long so the strokes feel endless. I have to popper up to keep my hole open so it can go in and out without dragging my walls.  He fucks me for a good 20-25 minutes and I feel like i'm diassociating.  (His lucky husband!  But also taking that everyday would be a challenge so threesomes make sense haha). He takes a minute to cum, and it feels like it lasts like 5 minutes with various stages when he finally does.  After he cums for real, I thank them for another great session and drive back home, ass full of nut.

The next loads came in relative quick succession.  Load #5 is a chubby 5'7" black guy with reallyyy thick 7.5 in cut dick.  He really stretched me wide and even with a lot of loads it felt like a feat to open for him.  Luckily I had been fucked a few times because he quickly fastened the pace of his thrusts.  I was really wet now.  I could feel the past 4 loads coating his cock and my hole, and it felt amazing going in and out of me. Like so great.  He came deep inside me, during a poppers haze, and the next guy who had actually arrived a little bit before him stuck his dick in me like 5 seconds after he pulled out.  He (5'10" white 30 year old with a 6 day load and 'bottom' on his Sniffies) must have been really nervous as he couldn't get hard and was seeming to be amping himself up until the black guy came up.  It was just what he needed, as he was rock hard, and it felt super great immediately having a different cock enter me after the previous one. My hole was so happy, open, wet, and sensitive.  I thought to myself is this is how it is after 6 loads, what's a 20+ Atlanta session going to be like?!

It was getting late, especially for a 'school night' so I was thinking of calling it a night. I received a Sniffies message asking if I was around. Looking at the chat and it was a guy who bred me at a last minute motel cumdump I hosted in June a few weeks ago.  I remember how nice his (41 year old short alternative black guy) cock was (7 in cut) and that he used it well, though the first time he was load number 1.  He was glad to hear I was available and I gave him my address to come over. As luck would have it we live 5 minutes away from each other. I got ass up, ready for a dick I knew would feel good.  He was verbal, and excited by my hole being cummy this time.  He entered with relative ease after having taken 6 loads.  I was super wet and with the combo of poppers and being opened up, he slid in and out balls deep with total ease.  It was so hot.  I was still horny, being locked for a little over a week, and without any possibility of relief from my cock, having me hole and prostate massaged was providing so much relief, at least while his dick was in my ass. He was really enjoying me ass, and I was enjoying him taking the time to go slow and really explore.  Being so open and wet but getting dicked down real slow was heaven.  He fucked me for 20 to 25 minutes and since it was probably the last dick of the night, that was fine by me. For the last 7 or so minutes he picked up the pace and I was literally just a hole.  It felt great.  He blasted his load deep, and pulled out slowly, telling me not to force him our because he was so sensitive and needed to come out gingerly. Really glad he got to experience my hole but creamy this time and I'm glad I got to get more of his skills this time.  I will definitely hit him up if I take loads in my home city.

I started writing this recap at home but I'm in ATL now.  Super tired so going to bed and rest up for a hopefully cum filled weekend. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7