Never Saw Them

This morning I was horny from the time I woke up.  I went to brunch with friends and kept getting a semi and my shorts were soaked in precum.   On the walk home I passed and ABS so I thought what the heck and I walked in.  It was quiet.   I went into a booth, nobody on either side and decided to just put my dick through the hole and wait.   About 5-10 minutes later, I heard the door close in the booth where my cock was hanging through.  I quickly felt a mouth on my dick and was instantly hard.   He kept sucking me but I was really hoping for some ass.    I pulled my cock back and whispered give me your ass.    It was one of those booths with a larger hole so  I could see him moving and pretty quickly his ass was presented.  I’m not gonna lie, it wasn’t a pretty ass but I was horny.   I slowly pressed the head of my dick against his hole.  His  ass was loose and well used so I was able to push all the way in on the first thrust.    After about a minute of fucking, I started getting streaks of cum back on my dick.    I was already so horny so I decided to just let it go and shot a huge load in him after about three minutes of fucking.  

I was about to pull my shorts up but I saw a guy watching through the hole on the other side.    My dick was covered in cum from the guys ass and I was still leaking the last drops of my load.  I pivoted around and put my dick through the other hole.   That guy licked all the cum off and to my surprise, backed his ass right onto my cock.   He was much tighter and at first the sensation was almost too much because I had just cum.    I kept fucking though and it started to feel real good.    I fucked this bottom for about 15 minutes through the glory hole before I shot another load.   I pulled up my shorts left the place to go on with my day.    I’m still horny and just signed up for some Sniffies cumdumps this afternoon or evening.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1