Taking my straight female roommate to Den

So I’ve been telling my best friend and roommate (a single straight 21-year old female) about my life as a cumdump. Every time I tell her she tells me that she gets horny, and she asks me about all the cock I have had inside me and how many loads I’ve received on any given weekend. She gets turned on by my lifestyle because she says she dreams of being able to have her pussy and ass and mouth full of cocks all at once, that she just wants to go out and get her holes filled with cum. I tell her I go to DenLA for that. She asks me if women can go to Den and I say no it’s for gay MEN only. She says what if she dresses up like a guy and I say well yeah but you need an id too. So she chops off most her hair and gets a fake id and we both go to Den together. I told her I was gonna go to the bench and just be a no-load refused cum dump all night and she said she’d join me in that and so we we were both in the darkroom in the back side to side getting fucked ass up and not gonna lie it was really hot when  a top would slide out of her pussy and enter my hole immediately after and I’d take in her vaginal fluids inside me along with all the cum from the previous loads she has received that has been pounded out of her vagina by all the tops hopping back and forth between my hole and her pussy by all these super hard and hung tops getting a kick fucking who they think is probably a trans man with no bottom growth surgery yet and having no problem going inside holes from men like me and then her vagina and back and forth and spreading all the loads inside all the cum dumps there that night inside us

At one point her dream came true her mouth and her vagina and her ass all had massive cocks inside them and were fucking her brains out while I watched as I was double penetrated after about twelve loads inside my man hole 

Edited by noyes019
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2024 at 1:42 AM, noyes019 said:

So I’ve been telling my best friend and roommate (a single straight 21-year old female) about my life as a cumdump. Every time I tell her she tells me that she gets horny, and she asks me about all the cock I have had inside me and how many loads I’ve received on any given weekend. She gets turned on by my lifestyle because she says she dreams of being able to have her pussy and ass and mouth full of cocks all at once, that she just wants to go out and get her holes filled with cum. I tell her I go to DenLA for that. She asks me if women can go to Den and I say no it’s for gay MEN only. She says what if she dresses up like a guy and I say well yeah but you need an id too. So she chops off most her hair and gets a fake id and we both go to Den together. I told her I was gonna go to the bench and just be a no-load refused cum dump all night and she said she’d join me in that and so we we were both in the darkroom in the back side to side getting fucked ass up and not gonna lie it was really hot when  a top would slide out of her pussy and enter my hole immediately after and I’d take in her vaginal fluids inside me along with all the cum from the previous loads she has received that has been pounded out of her vagina by all the tops hopping back and forth between my hole and her pussy by all these super hard and hung tops getting a kick fucking who they think is probably a trans man with no bottom growth surgery yet and having no problem going inside holes from men like me and then her vagina and back and forth and spreading all the loads inside all the cum dumps there that night inside us

At one point her dream came true her mouth and her vagina and her ass all had massive cocks inside them and were fucking her brains out while I watched as I was double penetrated after about twelve loads inside my man hole 

I love to see what your roommate looks like.