Southern Decadence 2024

On 8/12/2024 at 5:30 PM, mowogo said:

Any pigs around for Decadence this year? Traveling in from Denver

Yes Sir.  Bottom vers pig here, very poz friendly😈🐷

• Piggy 1

The Golden Donut will  be back !   I'll be back after 5 years - find me at Rawhide in back bentover during afternoons and then Phoenix bar upstairs hangin out.   I like the vibe at Rawhide during day -at night past history the nights were way too obnoxious and Phoenix just had a easy breezy vibe.   Has the circulation improved ? Did they knock down

the  divider walls upstairs- i miss the back bench - i spent many Decadences bent over in back there till the morning hours just getting plowed away. But last in 2018 it was gone and the dividers were insane.   Is the sling still there? That was for the bravest of souls.      I"m looking forward to returning and just seeing Nawlins again.

Max

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

@spunkdump - lots of changes in town and the bars - The upstairs at the Phoenix if fully changed - no walls but an enlarged "bathroom" where things are generally contained to unfortunately.  Can still be a great time and wil lbe interesting to see how and what is enforced over decadence.   The Rawhide has fully changed and not generally playful but getting some action more late at night.

Biggest thing for pigs to know is that poppers have been outlawed in the state, possiom of them is a felony with fines of up to $2500 and a year in jail - be careful this is a new rule and don't know how much it will be enforced.

Will be working to be a good slut all weekend taking and giving loads.  Staying in the quarter so will have an easy access hotel room for fun.

• Piggy 2

Thanks for the update -- I heard about this law about poppers, nitrious gases etc banned -- does that mean I won't be able to buy any at the usual spots? I never ask for them outright but video head cleaner but now with this law-what do you think the shops are going to do- especially the gay shop ?  Sucks...

Phoenix- i'll check itout =new bathroom - and glad the walls came down-they were ridiculous the last time in 2018 when i was there last - i'll miss the sling-that was fun at night.   i'll have to tame my expectations-- i always lvoed going to Rawhide in afternoon to bend over in the backroom ... i guess that won't be happening .

On 8/18/2024 at 8:16 PM, nolatallguy said:

Will be working to be a good slut all weekend taking and giving loads.  Staying in the quarter so will have an easy access hotel room for fun.

Can't wait to breed with you and my questionable fuckbuddy😈🐷

• Piggy 1

The stores here are not selling poppers at all at this time, if you want/need them, bring them with you!  The Phoenix and leather clubs are encouraging people to not have them on your person.  

Rawhide may be more frisky daytime because it's decadence but who knows.  

Cum have fun and make the best of it.