The Strangest Place You Masturbated

Falls727

Walking home from school as a young lad and stopped at church to use the restroom....ended up cranking one out....my kinky place is in college and straight bro in the dorm next door to me would drive his jeep shirtless and in running shorts...I'd precum everytime I hear him drive up to park and blaring his music! Middle of the night and drunk as hell, I was walking back to my dorm and saw him making out with a chick in his jeep...they ended up leaving and going to his dorm. It was dark and nobody around so I went and sniffed his jeep seat where he had been sitting a few minutes ago....I could smell his cologne...I immediately sat in the seat and jerk off leaving wad of cum on his floorboard....would I do this today no! Back then I was truly young,DUMB, and full of cum!

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2024 at 10:46 AM, Willing said:

I left spunk in strange women's panties  before,  was hoping it'd dry up then when she wears them if her puss gets sweaty during the day maybe my boys can go for a swim 💋

Strange woman?  Please do give more deets .