Gloryhole at the Confessional

When I was young and in Catholic school I remember we were never allowed to use one of the confessionals. It was the one in back and it always seemed that one priest was always in there. I remember asking Sister Assumpta why I couldn’t go in that confessional and she just scowled at me in disgust. It turns out, father “freaky” had turned it into his personal gloryhole. I know many men in the parish who used to go and “unburden” themselves in there. The priest has since retired. God! I wish I was old enough to have some special time with father.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bbinbpark said:

How common are confessionals these days? Guessing he had some kindred spirits in other churches

Although I haven’t been to church in decades, I’ve been told people still use them. I know there were many men who were upset when Father retired. He could perform miracles with with his mouth.

• Like 1

I spent 5 years in training to be a Catholic priest. In those 5 years I sucked sooo much priest cock. Sluttiest years of my life. 

Never used the confessional but loved using my cassock to discreetly play with my sissy cock in church. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, HWhittaker said:

I spent 5 years in training to be a Catholic priest. In those 5 years I sucked sooo much priest cock. Sluttiest years of my life. 

Never used the confessional but loved using my cassock to discreetly play with my sissy cock in church. 

That is so fucking hot!! I spent a year at St. Mary’s in Baltimore and the amount of gay sex that happens there is a dream. I always had my choice of cock. I got my first STI from a priest there. Hot!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Falls727 said:

That is so fucking hot!! I spent a year at St. Mary’s in Baltimore and the amount of gay sex that happens there is a dream. I always had my choice of cock. I got my first STI from a priest there. Hot!!!

😜

• Like 1