Fair Warning?

I agree with everyone else. If I let you in my ass without a condom, I'm not only expecting, but desiring for you to fill me up with your semen. IMHO, the purpose of getting fucked or sucking a cock is to serve the donor by submitting to the receipt of his thick, hot cum. 

Case in point: I was at the bookstore the other day somewhere in the middle of receiving 21 loads of cum. I had been sucking this young fellow's nice, hard cock through the gloryhole when he asked if he could slide it in me. I wasn't prepared to get fucked that day and told him as much. He asked if he could just rub the head of his cock against my hole and press against it. Classic "just the tip" rhetoric (🤣😂). I backed my cunt up to the gloryhole knowing full well this young stud was going to fuck me and pump his cum deep inside me.

Believe it or not, after rubbing his cock against my hole, and me coating his entire cock with lube, he shoved it all the way in and began pounding my ass like cumming inside it would save his life. After the tell tell signs...speeding up, breathing harder, grunting, and pushing it all the way in and holding... he pulled out and left without saying a word. I didn't have to ask him if he bred me, I knew he did. 

The only thing left to do was for me to thank him for his cum. This I did. Loud enough for him (and everyone else) to hear me as he walked out the exit. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 8/14/2024 at 11:43 PM, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

I'd never expect you or want you to pull out if you're in me raw. Give it to me, daddy

6 hours ago, floodedslut said:

I'd never expect you or want you to pull out if you're in me raw. Give it to me, daddy

Unless you’ve told me not to, if I’m topping, I figured you’ve given me the thumbs up. 

On 8/16/2024 at 5:46 PM, descartes70817 said:

If I've invited someone to fuck me bareback I assume he's going to cum in my ass whether he tells me or not. It can be hot to hear him telling me he's getting ready to blow, but only because I would tell him how much I want his seed.

If someone invited me to fuck him I make my expectations clear at the start. I only fuck bareback. I don't pull out for any reason until after I cum. I don't care if it hurts you, I'm not stopping until after I cum.

I absolutely love tops like you 

hearing an ultimatum of the moment I let the tip of your cock in my boipussy it’s raw or nothing and there’s no stopping till my guts are flooded makes me so horny and hungry

• Upvote 2

Unless it's communicated clearly before, or even during the event of sex that the bottom does not want to be cummed in, then they need to understand what comes with raw sex. 

If a top or tops are inside me raw, whether they tell me they are going to breed me or not. I expect for them to cum inside me. And quite honestly, I'd be pissed if they pulled out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, badubydo said:

Unless it's communicated clearly before, or even during the event of sex that the bottom does not want to be cummed in, then they need to understand what comes with raw sex. . 

Maybe they were expecting confetti. You know, like those little confetti poppers for parties. 

On 8/20/2024 at 2:19 AM, PupBoiRapeSlut said:

I absolutely love tops like you 

hearing an ultimatum of the moment I let the tip of your cock in my boipussy it’s raw or nothing and there’s no stopping till my guts are flooded makes me so horny and hungry

Knowing I'm not going to have to pull out makes fucking much much better IMO

• Upvote 1