[UK Sauna Slut] Update

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

You may have noticed my absence of late, this is because due to unforeseen circumstances I no longer have a computer. I’m having to make this post from my phone which is slow, painful and very difficult so there won’t be many until I get a pc sorted.

However I’m still in the game and taking seed from anyone and everyone. Via my phone I’m able to keep everyone up to date using twitter. You can follow me at @bbsaunaslut

or by clicking on the twitter logo at the top left of my blog.

I’m unable to post photos on my current blog using my phone, so have created a temporary blog gallary for my photos which can be viewed at http://bbsaunaslut.blogspot.com

check it out today and spread the word. Its only temporary though so keep checking back here too.

Please move that my phone number has changed too, its now 07428075778. Get in touch today and lets fuck!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.