is it possible to expand my hole after hemorrhoids ?

artguy91

I had a bad encounter with a guy that left me bleed for awhile. and after two year I've been able too start to figure out what has been wrong with me. Went to gi and found I had a few problems one being hemorrhoids'. I don't have a lot of experience getting fisted and really only 1 guy I trust in my area. Everything I have read says guys have problems with anal sex let alone fisting. Just had one of them bust on me I feel a lot better but fear my days as a fisting bottom are over. 

I've always wanted a gapping hole where you see ever part. and still cant wait till I start to push out but now I'm asking myself if this is even possible? I'm no in an area with a lot of gay people let alone gay doctors so I guess IM just looking for feed back or other peoples perspective with this problem. I'm waiting for things to help up before any back door fun and understand I may be stating the journey over. I'm 32 as of the post and know there is time to get the type of hole I want but just fearful it might not even be a possible any more.   

My husband is also a bottom and he had to have several hemorrhoids laser removed. Overnight he went from a 2 hand capable fist pig to a virgin. He had to start the stretching process with plugs all over and went to see a doctor in NYC who gave botox injections in the rectum o relax the muscle and help the scar tissue become more pliable. It took 2 years but he is now pretty much back to where he was before the surgery and stretching to take even more--just as I do.

• Like 3

Hey there! I wanted to reach out,  let you know I empathize with what you are going through.  

In short; Absolutely! 

I've been where you are MANY times.  But every time,  I've been amazed with how incredible the ass can be. Yours is no different.  You'll go deep and wide as long as you're patient and spend ample time pegging out your chute on one size before you go up. In my experience, it was harder to get bigger at the beginning. Now going bigger just seems to be a simple transaction.  Only advice to you is: Lube, lube, lube. NO toys without adequate flared bases.  Don't be in any rush to upgrade in size. And finally... moan! It actually helps your body relax. 

Enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1