I was so fried I wanted to risk getting fucked by Pozzed men.

Jeffnz125

I had sex with a few men I knew after having tina....A lot of tina.

After I left and found myself in my car trying to find men online who could be pozzed or even undetectables would have been interesting but had no luck. The drugs were leading me to this more than I actually wanting it and if I found someone risky I would have gone to them.
I come onto breeding.zone and say what happens. A guy messages me telling me he wants to poz me the next time.

I try to avoid him and a few weeks later I go to the same friend and we have a great time.

Then I leave and get in my car after taking the safe choice of seeing my friend instead of the guy who messaged me thinking I had avoided it.
But my fingers without my intention go to my phone and I text him saying I am high as fuck. He responds friendly and welcoming and tells me where to go to get to his place.

I get to his house, it's nice, the inside is tidy. He's welcoming and leads me to his bed and undresses me. I tell him it's the drugs, if I were in my right mind I wouldn't have come to see him. He tells me that others have said the same thing, he tells me that mindfuck turns him on so much, because anyone who has found themselves saying that let him continue.

He tells me to get onto my knees and give him a blowjob. Then just before he cums he stops me.

Then he gets me to position myself onto his bed in a certain way, then ties me down. He says most men who come to him get even more turned on when tied down, now please stay quiet. When a man is quiet at this point for me, it turns me on. I love the submission

I can't see him at this point but he stops talking, and there's complete silence for 10 or so seconds, I feel like I should be talking to get out of this but he's right staying quiet makes me feel compliant.

He lubes my ass up and opens it up with big dildo, and he takes his time. It feels amazing. Then he says he will use the brush next time if it doesn't take this time.

He pushes his cock into my ass and starts fucking me, and 1 minute later he cums into my ass. Then I hear someone else enter and I feel another cock in my ass. He takes perhaps 3 or 4 minutes and then cums.

He tells me that hopefully it didn't work because he would like to see me come to see him again, the second time uses the brush and other things, which are way more fun.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 5

It is an absolutely wonderful surprise in this post that after the man the bottom chose has cum inside him, that another man has been there, unknown to him. That man makes the commitment not just to the Poz man but to all sex with men while he is tied down.  I usually rely on tops who are strangers to open me up with some T but meeting a stranger who also helps dose me with other mens cum is the ultimate act of assisting in my pleasure and submission 

• Like 3