Forehead Billboard

Despite having an open relationship for many years, I felt quite constricted to live it out to the full. I knew he’d agreed to it. But, I thought my husband had only done so grudgingly. So, I was extremely discrete with my wayward dalliances, and kept them quite infrequent.

One of my infrequent fuck buddies knows my partner quite well. This friend told me that he’d been lunching with my partner one day when both knew I was away having sex with another guy. This buddy assured me, time and again, that my partner talked openly about what I was doing and his comfort level with my finding sex with others.

Recently that fuck buddy and I had a five week road trip together. It felt so free to talk about and have sex with a large number of guys almost every day. I found myself wishing I had this sense of freedom more often and wondered if I could lower my caution around my partner. My partner was his warm, loving self when I got home and was delighted, I’d had such a good time.

As my attitude and acceptance of fulfilling my sexual needs clicked in it was as if a billboard lit up on my forehead announcing my availability.

The weekend after the road trip my partner and I boarded our local commuter train to enjoy a weekend in the bigger city nearby. A good-looking straight couple sat across the isle from me. My husband was sitting facing me so didn’t have as good a view of the couple.

The young man was wearing very baggy short shorts, commando. His ample balls and nice size and shaped cock were on full display from my angle. At first, I was quite shy trying to hide that I had noticed. But when he started openly playing with his privates and smiling at me, I knew I was being too cautious.

I decided to head to the washroom and sure enough he followed me.

He rushed into the tiny cubicle behind me and locked the door. He was crouching as he whispered loudly, ‘We don’t have much time.’ He was quickly opening my fly and fishing out my hardening cock. Soon it was deep down his warm throat and growing to it’s full 8 inches. He was either extremely sex starved, extremely talented at giving head, or both. He put up no resistance to my hands going to the back of his head to add some control to a vigorous face fuck. He had no gag reflex, and I was certain his tonsils were getting a workout they enjoyed by the muffled moans of gratitude. I stopped caring if people outside the small bathroom cubicle could hear.

I didn’t bother asking or announcing when my balls began to churn. I just let loose with the most amazing ejaculation, flooding his throat. He didn’t pull off and swallowed every drop.

He stood, kissed me, straightened his clothing and quickly left.

When I got back to my seat it was pretty clear he hadn’t kept his little tryst a secret. His girlfriend smiled and winked at me. She pulled a large lolly pop out of her purse, made sure I was watching, and proceeded to demonstrate filatio with it. Her boyfriend had a great laugh.

For the next twenty minutes the two openly flirted with me. My partner was oblivious.

The boyfriend just got bolder and bolder showing off his cock and balls. He was now stimulating himself to a full erection which didn’t fit in his short baggy shorts. Carefully tucking his rod in he got up and walked past me down the isle.

I excused myself from my partner and found myself following this gorgeous young hunck to the same bathroom cubicle.

It was my turn to follow in, lock the door and drop to my knees.

His baggy shorts were already around his ancles and his magnificent cock right at my mouth level. I gently sucked at the head and played with the slit with my tongue when he said. “I love that, but we don’t have a lot of time.”

His hands were on the back of my head as he directed a powerful face fuck. His ridged cock felt amazing driving into my mouth and down my throat. I did the best I could to keep from gagging.

It wasn’t long before I could tell from his ragged breath what was cuming my way. I doubled down my efforts and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of his salty sweet man juices. He had already pulled up his shorts and left before I had a chance to swallow.

When I got back to my seat his girlfriend gave me the double thumbs up sign.

As we were leaving the train I felt someone at my right shoulder. The girlfriend whispered in my ear, “Thank you. Every now and then he just needs cock and cum in his mouth. He also loves a man draining him. You’ve set us up for a great weekend. Thanks again.”

I guess it was mutual, because I felt this was a very good start for my weekend in the big city. I had growing confidence in the billboard flashing on my forehead.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Hubby, as usual, had booked his social calendar full and rushed from the train station by subway to meet up with a group of his friends he’d known for 30 plus years.

I headed off to settle us into our weekend accommodations, we’d splurged on a five-star hotel.

The guy that checked me in took my breath away. About 40 years old, classic tall dark and handsome, with an awesome five o’clock shadow and time stopping dimpled smile. He clarified that my husband would be joining me latter and called a bell-boy.

As the first tall lanky fellow emerged the desk man asked if Raj was available. The lanky bellhop called into the room and out came the most beautiful East Indian I had ever seen. Jet black immaculate hair, tall, slim and with an energy in his step fitting for a stage performance. “Raj, help this man settle in please.”

Even as we moved into the elevator, I picked up the flirty cruisy energy. The conversation was lite and professional, but Raj was clearly making sure my hubby would not be turning up for a few hours.

He placed our bags and as he stood near the door waiting for his tip he started openly rubbing the crotch of his bellhop uniform. I liked what I saw growing in there and he started to lick his lips.

I started unbuttoning my shirt and he stepped toward me saying, “Yeah daddy, let me see that hairy body.”

I was unfastening my shorts as he crouched in front of me, mouth ready when my hard cock popped out of my underwear. He gave a very well-practiced blowjob and after a while I apologized and confessed, I’d already been drained on our trip in.

He said, that was fine, he was after my hairy ass all along.

I was spun, bent over the bed and his manly mouth was doing its magic on my hole. I couldn’t stifle my moans of enjoyment.

Raj, as he stood: “I thought you’d like that, you’ll like this even more.” His raw cock head was teasing my hole.

Me: “Fuck yeah man. You got that right. Ugh!”

He had pushed halfway into me with his thick six inches with only spit for lube.

It was a fast and furious fuck and soon he was panting; “I know you want this, no questions asked, no permission needed!” He was already breeding me deeply.

As he made himself more presentable, he told me not to bother getting dressed. He was heading down to relieve the front desk clerk.

Five minutes later I answered the door in my birthday suite. I was surprised that the stunning clerk also had the tall lanky bellhop with him. The bellhop was instructed to get out of his uniform, as I was instructed to lie back on the bed. The bellhop was then ordered to fuck me missionary style. When the bellhop suggested he should wear a condom the front desk clerk informed him; “That’s not how we do it around here. He’s already prelubed with Raj’s cum, he needs yours to be able to handle my monster.”

I was soon impaled by a long slender cock that tickled my prostate just right. I was soon stimulated into a powerful ass orgasm and the bellhop was pulled over the edge. Rope after rope of his young load painted my innards.

When he pulled out and stepped back I noticed the desk clerk was even more breathtaking naked than when I had first seen him. He stepped in to line his monster cock up with my dripping hole and gave further instruction to the bellhop. “Don’t get dressed yet, I need you to raw fuck my ass, so I dump my load faster. Gotta get back to my post.”

I felt like I was going to be ripped apart as the desk clerk pushed deeply into me, but I knew I wanted every inch, so I muffled my groans. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and the train fuck was in full motion. My hands found their way to the desk clerk’s broad muscular hairy chest and he encouraged me to tweak his beautiful nipples.

It wasn’t long until the bellhops voice croaked, “Fuck boss, your ass is amazing, I’m so close!”

Desk clerk: “Don’t ask, just breed me boy!”

Between these words and the big dick pounding I was receiving my ass went into orgasmic spasms.

All three cocks exploded in synchronicity.

I was still naked reliving my sex filled afternoon and relishing the three strangers loads in my ass when my hubby got to our room. He wondered if I’d had a good afternoon and if I was ready to finish cleaning up and head out for dinner. It seemed all gay guys except him could read the billboard flashing it’s ‘use me’ message on my forehead.   

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6