The Strangest Place You’ve had Sex

Falls727

I met a hookup in the parking lot of a local shop. He desperately wanted to get fucked and I was only too happy to oblige. The problem, my roommate had his family over so I couldn’t host and the guy was closeted so he had no way to host either. There are plenty of local cruising spots, but risky during daylight hours; cops are everywhere. I had the most exciting idea: the local cemetery. I knew a spot in an old mausoleum where it was dark and private. The guy at first was creeped-out but was so desperate for cock and seed that he followed. We fucked on this old stone crypt for a good 15 minutes. The whole time we are moaning and getting pretty loud from the fucking. From the outside, it probably sounded like the spirits were restless. After loading him up, we said our goodbyes. I can only imagine the faces of those passing by and hearing those ghastly noises. I’m such a pig!!

• Like 1

Not necessarily strange, but definitely unplanned and opportunistic- A giant wigwam in a bank foreclosed christian summer camp. An empty swimming pool (pro-tip: any noise you make will be greatly amplified). Late at night on the putting green at a fancy country club. The walk-in cooler at a 7-11. A pre-fab garden shed in the parking lot of Home Depo. Fake 5 story brick building used to train Fire Fighters. That's all I can think of at the moment.  Oh... and a Fuck Hut built from bales of hay at a biker run.

• Piggy 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno it was strange, but a hot guy with a huge cock wanted to breed me and get bred couldn’t host, it could use the roof to fuck. Weird thing was it was on the flight path to Love Field. So as we took turns drilling each other landing planes were flying overhead. No idea if they could see us fucking, but kind of hot knowing they might.

• Like 1