Addicted to Sucking Cock

A simple craving 2 years ago has evolved into a true addiction. Two years ago I responded to an ad, after circling the block 3 times in anxiety, trepidation  and rationalization, I parked, knocked on the door, and a man in his 30s answered. He was a nervous as I was…but lead me to a couch where he sat…he slipped his shorts down…he was totally shaved, 6+ , medium thick…within 2 minutes of entering his home, his cock was in my throat, he felt made to order, it made me aroused like I had never experienced. He came quickly and his cocked jerked and pulsed as his ribbons of sperm filled my throat, …warm, thick, and with an intoxicating taste…I swallowed and was gone in 12 minutes.

Now 24 months later I have sucked a total of 224 cooks, and swallowed the cum of 219…I’m proud of my abilities. Each a different man, all nameless. I find my needs and desires have taken on the true characteristics of addiction…the need for more, to be more open in pursuits, to take more risks, to seek cock always. From a timid encounter in a private residence, to cars, cabs of trucks at truck stops, public restrooms, parks. And adult book stores. I place ads daily, slip men into my house, travel to theirs  and rent cheap motel rooms for the weekend. My needs only increased…monthly blow bangs, and Bukake .

It has become a part of my persona, I spend time honing my skills, working on techniques,  increasing my deep throat limits…part of me wants it to become very public, to be recognized, but I still am forced to maintain a level:of duality. Three weeks ago I took 10 loads, in succession, my mouth wide as the next man pumped his sperm into my throat. With each load I became more excited and as the 10th man  pumped out his jam like cum…I wanted more..I swallowed the erotic cocktail semen blend of 10 strangers and the sensation made my entire body tingle. I want more. 

how can I control it ?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

An inspiring story! Thanks for sharing. I recognize everything! You can be proud! I would say: 'it's a matter of time from now on to find out what you really want'. 

From my perspective and humble experiences: You are finally getting to know your true self! Don't waste your energy seeking control or suppressing it. There's no point in fighting it. Nature just pushes it through. You have cock to suck and sperm to swallow! You are growing! You have been sucking cock for two years? You are just beginning to blossom. You will be sucking cock for years to come if this proves to be a persistent calling. Enjoy every cock shooting semen down your throat. As far as I am concerned: Accelerating is the best thing you can do now. Just to explore the edges a bit. For me it took at least 5 years before I was no longer a loose cannon, sucking cock behind every tree like a whore on heroine. I had no idea what was happening to me at first. Out of control. My throat was a very popular public cum drain for thousands of men when it all started.

But now it is great! I feel it coming, 'Clear the calendar': I will be on my knees for weeks, slurping sperm like a whore on heroine, again... 

• Like 1

Why control it? I suggest honing in on your tastes. Whats the perfect size(s) or girth(s) for you? Do gushers or squirters please your throat best? Preference for a lazy top or one who fucks your throat numb? Maybe a mix of all? With or without favors? There are a lot of cocks out there and so there is no reason to control your urge but to use it to learn and grow your oral talent. Cheers!