Swallowing Multiple Loads

Now a fully dedicated faggot submissive cock sucker, the pursuit of cock is my dominate activity. Living in the panhandle of Florida is a challenging venue, limited opportunities, a high degree of flakes, no shows and fantasy dreamers. Nonetheless dedication and diligence has provide a sustainable inventory of opportunities. 

My goal has been to be surrounded by multiple cocks, for multiple hours, however my hotel marathons have yielded a slow trickle of men, over multiple hours…and never the large group I covet at once. Yes as night ends and dawn breaks I have sucked and swallowed the cum of 15-20 cocks, but without the crowded room I crave.

A recent trip to Ft Lauderdale resolved my desires. I rented a guesthouse in Wilton Manors (god what a place 😊) and posted a 24 hour blowbang bukkake on sniffles, and dl. To say the response was wonderful is an understatement,…attendance and timeliness were amazing.I started at 3pm with a series of one on ones.As night fell my tiny bungalow was soon filled with cock, and I finally was the true center of a blowbang. The experiences were varied from sucking multiple cocks one after another, to quick shooters who approached, shot their cum on my face and disappeared.  After midnight I fulfilled a challenge that I thought elusive…a true cump dump….my mouth open as  cock after cock emptied into my mouth…as the loads increased, my lust reveled in each load taken…after 10, my mouth was full to overflowing…I swallowed the sperm cocktail of 10 men, a rich blend like nothing I had every experienced…I convulsed in excitement as the thick mixed slide down my throat…amazing. 

I found the experience of swallowing multi loads simultaneously a peak experience..and I wonder if others have experience a similar feeling.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Sounds amazing, congrats. I've had the pleasure of being center for a blow bang once, more than a dozen guys using my mouth and face for their target. Some just wanted to jerk off on my face others allowed me to savor their hard cock and coax the delicious seed out. Having a load shot on your face while you're sucking a cock is a unique and thrilling experience. Lost track of how many loads I swallowed as satisfying as it was, even afterward as I was a cum covered mess I wanted more. Guess that's the curse of a cum addicted cock sucker. 

• Like 1

I've swallowed 6-8 loads simultaneously a few times. I collected them in a small container over time while working The Gloryhole. So fucking hot to have a few gulps of cum to swallow as it saturates my taste buds. I want a big gokkun and a big bukkake someday. Big as in 25+ loads!

• Like 1

Sucking multiple cocks is intoxicating. A few weeks ago it was my turn to suck off everyone in our group - 2 Daddies and 3 boys. I spent an hour on my knees sucking them until it was time to shoot. I like to swallow each load in quick succession so as soon as one cock shoots its load in my mouth it’s pulled out to be replaced by the next cock. I love how each of my Buddies use my mouth differently. Some shoot in my throat and some in my mouth. Some I can feel strong jets of sperm hitting my throat and some I feel filling my mouth with thick hot oozing seed. Fucking love it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

15 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Sucking multiple cocks is intoxicating. A few weeks ago it was my turn to suck off everyone in our group - 2 Daddies and 3 boys. I spent an hour on my knees sucking them until it was time to shoot. I like to swallow each load in quick succession so as soon as one cock shoots its load in my mouth it’s pulled out to be replaced by the next cock. I love how each of my Buddies use my mouth differently. Some shoot in my throat and some in my mouth. Some I can feel strong jets of sperm hitting my throat and some I feel filling my mouth with thick hot oozing seed. Fucking love it.

That sounds so hot. Would love to try that. I can never get enough cum. I love to savour the different tastes you get from different guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the Y a few months back in the mens steam room. Everyone is always naked and it was kinda a slow Friday afternoon. A fellow came in and sat beside me and started playing with his rather large cock and asked me to suck it. Thing is sometimes non players come in so I demurely said another time. But he kept playing with it and another fellow who had gotten me to suck him before said he would watch the door for us. So with that I went down on him and he quickly pumped a load in my throat. I hit my poppers and was just getting into it when he and the other fellow took me to the back of the locker area and had me kneel down. Now the other guy pumped me and quickly squirted and I heard some voices and started to get up but was shoved back down. The voices were some more men lining up for their turn. I started hitting the poppers hard and seven guys unloaded in my throat before I started fading out. One tall, huge, built muscle guy pulled me up and pushed me against the wall and as my feet came off the ground he shoved in, I am gonna fuck you faggot and he pounded me against the wall and then spun me around, pushed me down and shot it all over my face and told me to lick him clean. I stumbled to the shower stalls and was cleaning up when one more fellow stepped in the shower and wanted me to suck him so I managed it. But I was exhausted by that time