Twink takes 2 Dads

Warmnsalty

Buddy of mine joined me boating yesterday, late in the afternoon he fires up Grindr and a young twink he's been talking to for a couple months had hit him up. Buddy sends a msg and kid responds says he's horny. My buddy says, how about two hung dads? Tell him we're boating and he can join. I'm mostly a bottom, love getting fucked but do enjoy topping twinks. An hour later we pick him up at the dock. He's every bit as cute in person as his pics. 

We head out to find a place to anchor, find a spot, drop anchor and make some drinks. My buddy takes the kid below while I'm dealing with the anchor and drinks. I head down to join them, my first view is kids smooth ass up in the air as he's going down on my buddy. I put the drinks down and dive into that smooth hole. I LOVE to rim a smooth hole and this kids as perfect, perfect little ass. After a good tongue fucking and fingering kid spins around and starts sucking me. My buddy gets behind him and continues opening his hole. Buddy is nicely hung, I'm a bit bigger but he's got a great cock. I'm playing with the kids limp cock while he's sucking me... buddy tells kid to arch his back lubes his cock and slides into his hole. Kid moans, tells him to wait... I'm rubbing his shoulders as he gets used to his ass being filled. He starts push back against my buddy, buddy starts slow stroking. Kid's given up on sucking me and is head down enjoying the cock. After a few minutes buddy says your turn, pulls out and I take his place. I pull out and dive into his gapping hole giving him a deep tongue. Spent the next hour using his ass and mouth. Buddy gave him two loads I gave him one. Kid came getting his second load from my buddy, on his back, I'm stroking his cock and kissing the kid. He tenses up and his beautiful cock unloads Nice big load splattered all over his chest and tummy. Small cock but shot a great load, damn I love young boys.  I dive in to clean him up, save a little for a cum kiss. Buddy pulls out, kid tells me to lay back and sits on my cock.... rides my cock while we're making out. That's all it took, swallowing his load, feeling his well fucked ass on my cock and kissing him... I blew my load in a couple minutes. DAMN one of the hottest fucks I'm had with a guy in a while. 

So I gave 1 load, buddy gave 2, I got to swallow two, one from the kids body and by buddy's first load from kids hole. Now I need to get fucked LOL 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On 9/2/2024 at 3:46 PM, Warmnsalty said:

Buddy of mine joined me boating yesterday, late in the afternoon he fires up Grindr and a young twink he's been talking to for a couple months had hit him up. Buddy sends a msg and kid responds says he's horny. My buddy says, how about two hung dads? Tell him we're boating and he can join. I'm mostly a bottom, love getting fucked but do enjoy topping twinks. An hour later we pick him up at the dock. He's every bit as cute in person as his pics. 

We head out to find a place to anchor, find a spot, drop anchor and make some drinks. My buddy takes the kid below while I'm dealing with the anchor and drinks. I head down to join them, my first view is kids smooth ass up in the air as he's going down on my buddy. I put the drinks down and dive into that smooth hole. I LOVE to rim a smooth hole and this kids as perfect, perfect little ass. After a good tongue fucking and fingering kid spins around and starts sucking me. My buddy gets behind him and continues opening his hole. Buddy is nicely hung, I'm a bit bigger but he's got a great cock. I'm playing with the kids limp cock while he's sucking me... buddy tells kid to arch his back lubes his cock and slides into his hole. Kid moans, tells him to wait... I'm rubbing his shoulders as he gets used to his ass being filled. He starts push back against my buddy, buddy starts slow stroking. Kid's given up on sucking me and is head down enjoying the cock. After a few minutes buddy says your turn, pulls out and I take his place. I pull out and dive into his gapping hole giving him a deep tongue. Spent the next hour using his ass and mouth. Buddy gave him two loads I gave him one. Kid came getting his second load from my buddy, on his back, I'm stroking his cock and kissing the kid. He tenses up and his beautiful cock unloads Nice big load splattered all over his chest and tummy. Small cock but shot a great load, damn I love young boys.  I dive in to clean him up, save a little for a cum kiss. Buddy pulls out, kid tells me to lay back and sits on my cock.... rides my cock while we're making out. That's all it took, swallowing his load, feeling his well fucked ass on my cock and kissing him... I blew my load in a couple minutes. DAMN one of the hottest fucks I'm had with a guy in a while. 

So I gave 1 load, buddy gave 2, I got to swallow two, one from the kids body and by buddy's first load from kids hole. Now I need to get fucked LOL 

Man, that is one horny fuck. Two Dads and one Boy. I bet his hole tasted so fucking good when you buried your face in his ass and forced your tongue deep inside his chute. Did you go balls-deep down his throat? Did your buddy load his ass before you fucked him? I’d have loved to have fucked his sperm-filled hole. Hope you both fuck him again - it sounds like he needs it. Definitely want to hear when you next breed your boy.

• Like 1