Verbal POZing in public

5 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

If it was addressed to me,

stayed at too hot guys, a 30’s bearded guys in harness was bending over and behind him a younger, maybe 20’s stood. He had a nice ☣️ tattoo. He pounded the bearded guy and it seemed the poz was close to coming. The bottom was moaning loudly saying that: yeah breed me, unload your toxic babies in me, make me pregnant. 

Not much later the top came. 

After that they were found in a cubicle where another guy was laying in the sling. The top was fucking him, the previous bottom stood at the sling and hold the bottom’s hand and saying: take his toxic load, let him knock you up.  

I have never heard poz talk in the reality (I mean in the place). As I wrote this, I had an instant hardon. 

defo..... that's exactly how I love it. Talking about toxic loads while fucking, and promising my bottom that he'll get a new, fresh poz load. that turns me on.... 🤪☣️

• Piggy 2

I was also at biohazard, I was in rubber and a thong in the sling and in the hallway begging for poz loads. I am neg (probably not now) and the amount of poz verbal was pretty good. 

Different guys were telling me how my pussy was now knocked up, and it was very sleazy 😈😈😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

42 minutes ago, Knightsleaze said:

I was also at biohazard, I was in rubber and a thong in the sling and in the hallway begging for poz loads. I am neg (probably not now) and the amount of poz verbal was pretty good. 

Different guys were telling me how my pussy was now knocked up, and it was very sleazy 😈😈😈

Sounds very hot 🔥 ☣️🤪

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2024 at 5:42 AM, Cumeslave said:

I'm not sure if the sleazy basement cruising area is still open. There is no dresscode. In my experience the slutier you dress the more dicks you get. Also try Bull. Nice crowd there too. Some very young boys and a lot of POZ stallions...

I wish I could go to bull a club full of mostly toxic breeder bulls and stallions sounds like a dream for a little neg whore like me

On 9/17/2024 at 7:08 PM, POZbreedingPIG said:

Sounds very hot 🔥 ☣️🤪

Once pozzed up you have earned total BB sexual freedom. No more condoms, worry about tears, faults etc. You have now earned the pleasure of having really dirty, pig sex. If you dreamed about being bred & seeded, slamming, toys, non-stop cock with piss & cum filling you & hottest dreams of all - being FISTED, you have no more barriers. Go for it & enjoy. You can now be the slutty, dirty, pig you have always wanted to be. 

• Piggy 1