Evening at home with Drew

Bokkierob

I came home from work early yesterday cuz Drew said he had a surprise for me. When I opened the door, Drew was wearing my favorite jockstrap and military boots. He looked so fucking sexy. He put his arms round me and kissed me deep while running his hands over my bulging crotch. He told me to relax and he’d take the lead. That got me well horny. He took off my t-shirt and buried his face in my pits, lapping up my sweat. He knelt before me and took off my boots and socks then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I was wearing Lycra trunks so he ran his hands over my bulge and ass. He pulled my trunks down and my hard cock sprang up. He moaned “fuck Dad, I love your cock” That turned me on - what man doesn’t enjoy having a much younger boy compliment his cock. He gripped my balls tight in both hands and took my cock down his throat up to my balls and sucked me. He sucked my cock and massaged my balls and fingered my ass for easily 20 minutes. He knew I was getting close so he asked if I wanted to cum in his mouth, throat or arse. I grunted “I need to seed your arse son” He knelt on the couch and I stood behind him and thrust deep into his hole. I was so close from him sucking me that I didn’t last long. I only pumped him about 6 times before I was shooting my load inside his guts ‘till my balls were drained. I’m one lucky Dad. That wasn’t the surprise though - he’d made dinner! Perfect evening. I’m just an old romantic at heart. I drained his balls for him at bedtime!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1