leather wrist straps - used for flagging?

barebro

I'm looking at buying this leather wrist band:

[think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/wristband-zipper-pocket-4-colors

According to the description, I should wear it on the left to indicate I'm a top, and right to indicate I'm a bottom. Do people really look at wrist straps like this? I didn't know. If that's true, then the colors are probably significant, also. In my case I should probably get yellow since I'm into piss play, and I guess I'd have to get one for each wrist since I like it both ways.  But the red one looks SO much cooler, I'm just not into fisting. What should I do?

Depends on why you want the wrist strap. But if you want to flag, then get the correct colour. Or be prepared to explain over and over again that the colour doesn't mean anything. You just liked the pretty colour! 😁 Or else plain black if you don't want to flag a fetish. Anyway, not everyone will know what the colours and right/left mean. I'm blue-right! 😏

Edited by TallAussieBtm
Spelling

I think a lot of people still know the basics, but it isn't really used to indicate sexual preference anymore especially in the age of the apps.  Yellow = piss, red = fisting, blue = anal - these are the common ones you'll see.  Right versus left is more ambiguous - there isn't really a position for "vers."  I tend to wear a red and blue jock in most situations, and my favorite harness is black with a very thin yellow trim.  The need for the code is thankfully a mostly bygone era.

Today, we're more overt.  I'm going to a sex party Saturday, and I found jockstraps online that had words on the waistband like "CUMDUMP" "TOXIC CUMWHORE" "PISS PIG" "FISTING SLUT" "CUMSLUT" "BREED ME" "CUM INSIDE ME" and "TOXIC."   Makes it much easier to know what's up.

Also - biohaz or scorpion symbols indicate HIV positivity.  There's a lot of apparel and accessories with those symbols on it as the poz community embraces these symbols.  I've seen several neg friends buy shirts, necklaces, etc. with these symbols on them and wear them out, only to be asked by friends "OMG, I had no idea you were poz."  They weren't and aren't, they just didn't understand the symbol.

• Piggy 2

7 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

I think a lot of people still know the basics, but it isn't really used to indicate sexual preference anymore especially in the age of the apps.  Yellow = piss, red = fisting, blue = anal - these are the common ones you'll see.  Right versus left is more ambiguous - there isn't really a position for "vers."  I tend to wear a red and blue jock in most situations, and my favorite harness is black with a very thin yellow trim.  The need for the code is thankfully a mostly bygone era.

Today, we're more overt.  I'm going to a sex party Saturday, and I found jockstraps online that had words on the waistband like "CUMDUMP" "TOXIC CUMWHORE" "PISS PIG" "FISTING SLUT" "CUMSLUT" "BREED ME" "CUM INSIDE ME" and "TOXIC."   Makes it much easier to know what's up.

Also - biohaz or scorpion symbols indicate HIV positivity.  There's a lot of apparel and accessories with those symbols on it as the poz community embraces these symbols.  I've seen several neg friends buy shirts, necklaces, etc. with these symbols on them and wear them out, only to be asked by friends "OMG, I had no idea you were poz."  They weren't and aren't, they just didn't understand the symbol.

I have a harness with red trim on the back and yellow on the front. Black leather collar. Black leather jock, but I also have a red and an orange jock (as far as I'm concerned, orange for bottoms is the same as orange for tops, i.e., "anything goes" - and it's the same shade of orange as something that can't be discussed in this forum).

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. I didn't like the yellow ones, but I'm not really into fisting so I decided against the red, and went with the blue. I'm going with one for each wrist, to be both versatile and symmetrical. I found some awesome PISS socks ([think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/boxer-barcelona-skater-socks-piss) and like those better than the yellow trim.