Hilton Head Day One

PigBoyDallas

Got here Friday for a good bud’s wedding. He’s a stupid fuck, doing a stupid “destination wedding” under pressure from his wife-to-be. If he’s that pussy whipped he's doing this stupid BS he’s going to be broke for life, but hats not me. There’s two other wedding groups here so plenty of pent up guys looking for release. Sadly I was mostly blowjobs but a bit more for a couple guys. The hottest was a cute redheaded dude I flip-fucked in a bathroom raw. As we were getting hot and heavy he admitted he didn’t know his status but was willing to go raw. And we went raw, him a king two loads from me no pumping two rough loads balls deep in me. Later that same night, a hot 30-something otter dad-bod dude let me breed him and I rode his dick until he busted inside me. So far so good

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7