Sucked of a daddy cock

BB4meonly

On holiday and my daddy friend came over so I could suck his cock and have him blow a load in my mouth. We fooled around for awhile till I slowly and seductively sucked his cock, making sure to take breaks to make sure I was doing a good job and to take a few pics. Was rewarded with a yummy load 😋🤤

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomOnHisKnees said:

Tell me more.

Got fucked Wednesday night from a guy with a 7inch beer cock that stretched my tight ass. The daddy I had over yesterday tried to fuck me but I was still in pain unfortunately 

• Piggy 1

Loved hearing how you sucked your Daddy’s cock and drained his balls. I love it when my son worships my cock. I like to sit naked on the couch with my boy kneeling between my legs. I love to feel him sucking on my balls and teasing my cock with his tongue and lips. I like him to service my cock for at least an hour until my nuts are ready to explode before he takes my whole shaft deep in his throat and sucks me dry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/14/2024 at 4:06 AM, Bokkierob said:

Loved hearing how you sucked your Daddy’s cock and drained his balls. I love it when my son worships my cock. I like to sit naked on the couch with my boy kneeling between my legs. I love to feel him sucking on my balls and teasing my cock with his tongue and lips. I like him to service my cock for at least an hour until my nuts are ready to explode before he takes my whole shaft deep in his throat and sucks me dry. 

I love sucking a daddy's cock for awhile till he's ready to blow his load in my piggy boy mouth. Nothing like being on my knees serving daddy 😈🐷

On 9/16/2024 at 12:52 AM, BB4meonly said:

I love sucking a daddy's cock for awhile till he's ready to blow his load in my piggy boy mouth. Nothing like being on my knees serving daddy 😈🐷

How do you bring your Daddy to orgasm? Do you take all of his cock until his balls are pressed hard on your chin so he cums deep down your throat or do you keep his helmet in your mouth so you can stimulate it with your tongue and get to enjoy the taste of his sperm as it fills up your mouth before you swallow?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1