2000s-2010s Private Sex Partners (BB) near shoreline - remember this?

This is a reach but I'm hoping someone from Seattle might remember.

In the 2000s to 2010s, there was a guy (I want to say he went by the name Seattle Horse - not the Horse Market parties) who held regularly sex parties at his home which I believe was in Shoreline or the University District.  I'm not sure that they were explicitly bareback but I have a strong sense that was a core component.  Getting invited required you to know someone who had been to one, and he kept the email distribution pretty tight.  

I want to say that there were about 50-60 people at each party, plenty of daddies/bears but a fair numbers of guys who were like me at the time - in their 20s / early 30s, twinky looking guys.

I went once, had a good time, and would have gone back but the dates of the subsequent parties never worked out.  

Does anyone remember this?  My Seattle friend and I were talking about today and we both had similar memories but light on details.  If you remember this, DM me or comment below.