Hot Face Fuck

MKSub24

I had been chatting with a guy online. He had a rare opportunity to accom and asked me to come round. I was to let myself in, go upstairs, undress to my jock, put on a chest harness and put on a blindfold. I told him i was ready. He approached, started to feel me all over and i went to feel him. Big mistake! My hands were then tied behind me! He continued to feel me up and i became very aroused. I leak a lot of pre-cum when aroused and he wiped it off my cock with his fingers and roughly pushed his fingers in my mouth to clean them up. 

He played with my nipples and probed my arse with his fingers. I was hoping this was a prelude to a fucking, but I was to learn that today, that was as far as he was going with my arse. Soft kissing became rougher and then i was guided first to  his nips to give them attention before being offered his pits to clean. I worshipped his pits for some time, (i love a dom's heady pit aroma). I hoped i would then be guided to his cock, but no, i had to wait for that. His arse was the next area i had to attend to.

Eventually, my hands were released and i was allowed to feel his body, and what a body it was, slim, toned, light fur. I now had a vision that this guy was hot! I finally reached my prize, his cock felt good and tasted even better. I worshipped his full balls before really getting to work on his cock. 

I was then pushed away and left to stand on my own. I wondered what I had done. I tried to speak , but was told to remain silent. After what seemed like ages, but was probably only a couple of minutes, he pulled my hood off and there in front of me was this handsome Dom who had been playing with me for nearly two hours. 

Before i had a chance to take it all in, i was told to get on the bed, head over the end of the bed. I knew what this meant, and what a face fucking i got. He was relentless and he wasn't going to stop until he had got off. With phlegm over my face and some choking he finally got what he wanted and i got my prize, a very tasty load down my throat. I was allowed to clean up and then we had some intimate kissing and cuddles to finish.

What a great way to spend an afternoon. Although I love to get fucked, it shows, it's not always about the fucking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, shinelover said:

There's a very strong mental component to this scene and it's VERY sexy! Hope you get to go back and do more with him.

Oh, I would love to. Unfortunately it is very difficult for either of us to accom. I am hoping we might be able to sort out a day hotel. I will keep you posted.

• Like 1