Share sexual experiences with interesting people, important/powerful people, famous people, unusual people, etc.

luisrojas

It's hot when you have sex with people you never imagined having sex with, do you have any stories?
For example, senators, high rank officers, known politicians, ambassador, religious leaders, CEOs, presidents maybe? Famous people (artists, sports people, journalists).
Of course, I don't expect to reveal who they are, just something vague, you can "I fucked with a grammy winner", "I fucked with the CEO of a known pharmaceutical company", I fucked with a rabbi", etc.

The most unusual people I've had sex with are an evangelical missionary and a catholic priest 😈 
It's hot when I see the priest I fucked performing the mass  😈  The memories are great for when I jerk off.

I concur in the idea to not "reveal who they are" because it's nobody's business if someone famous has sex with someone non-famous.

But if there's not going to be any identification, I'm not sure what the point is, especially since it's basically an unverifiable claim, and would just lead to the kind of one-upsmanship I see from the "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" crowd that delights in sharing "stories" (aka fiction disguised as true confessions) about how depraved and slutty they are.

I mean, if it's that hot, write a fictional story about it, changing the names up, and post it in fiction. Just random claims of "I fucked an astronaut" or whatever seems kind of, well, pointless.