Took a daddy load on the way home from camping

jimmsmatt222

One of the things on my wishlist is to take a load from a stranger while I'm camping with the family. I want to meet someone in the shower and let them use me before cleaning up and heading back to the camper. This weekend I came close with a younger top hitting me up on sniffies and telling me he was down to meet. Well of course he never followed through so I was left hanging. Luckily for me my wife drive separately and the kids rode home with her so I fired up Grindr and with in 15 mins of heading home I had an older daddy hit me up and invited me over. Of course Im not turning it down so I headed to his place. I pulled in and parked the truck and camper and he let me in the house. We went to his room and I dropped to me knees and started sucking his dick. He had massive balls so I caressed them while I sucked and once he was hard I got up and bent over for him. I spread my cheeks and he lubed his cock and slid it in. I've been needing a good fuck so my ass offer no resistance and basically sucked his dick in. He only fucked me for about 5 mins before he started bucking and blew his load deep in me. He took a min to stop shaking and pull out after which I pulled up my shorts, thanked him for the fun and hopped back in the truck to finish the trip home with his load in me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Nice man, I used to love getting some cock and cum then going home to my first wife, completely unaware of what a cum slut I was. Continued that pattern after the divorce, cheated with guys on every girl I dated. The added pleasure of seeing my significant other and knowing that I'd just either swallowed or been fucked by a hot cock is a total turn on. It's different now, Mrs knows I like cock, so there's not the same "[banned word]" she does like asking me how it was and hearing after the fact, if she wasn't involved in the fun.