Locktober 2024 - Who's doing it?

19 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

This will be new for me - still don't have a keymaster.  Waiting for these items to arrive.large.plugharness.png.6870470b77df2d8a7e91c170ff60e31d.pnglarge.cockcage.jpg.59f694b64c9e3fc76d448fd5931449e1.jpg

GREAT NEWS.  Just got the shipping alert and the stuff should be here Friday.  I also ordered a silicone ballstretcher and some other stuff.  Never done this as a sub and have no idea who to give the keys too.....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

GREAT NEWS.  Just got the shipping alert and the stuff should be here Friday.  I also ordered a silicone ballstretcher and some other stuff.  Never done this as a sub and have no idea who to give the keys too.....

Can you send me the purchase link for that harness belt please? It looks way better than what I've got currently! 

1 hour ago, BritishCumdump said:

Can you send me the purchase link for that harness belt please? It looks way better than what I've got currently! 

This is what's on it's way but I just looked and it says sold out .... [think before following links] https://www.boyzshop.com/products/premium-locking-leather-cock-ring-and-anal-plug-harness

So being a virgin to all of this - ( can't believe I used the word virgin ) - everyone has said I need a keyholder/key master and I know there's multiple versions of what that role produces - either keeps you just locked up, or gives you tasks if you're more progressed.

I don't know how it's going to go so I'm looking for someone I can establish some trust with.  

This isn't an open casting call, but I live in/around Denver, and other than posting here, don't know exactly what to ask for....but I don't think I should have the keys.

All I could think of was Ghost Busters.