Folsom Europe 2024

NordicBtm

Recap:

Folsom 2024 - 40 loads in the ass, 4 loads in the mouth. 3 3somes with couples. 2 dance floor fucks and breedings. Exhibitionist style fuck shows and starting sex with @bareback-flipflop at Bull and Jaxx and encouraging guys to load us up. Showing off with a 3some with a hot guy from London and his ex bf. So lots of highlights!

Thursday:

Just a relaxed style first day at Folsom. AI had a couple fun hotel hookups then a few loads at Prinzknecht.

Friday:

Biohazardmen party. I had a quick hotel hookup with a couple first that fucked me hard and deep and bred me sending me off with a loaded ass to the party. Went to the party and had a few more loads early in the party when it still was not too hot and crowded in the main playspace. After it got like that I spent the next hours talking to some guys and mingling and some spontaneous sex between, like when that fat dicked German and Mr. Bbflipflop have the bar a show and fucked and bred me at the bar 🐽 I went back to the play space later and got a few more loads to end the night.

Saturday:

Saturday I did a salt water flush cleanse (when you drink salt water to flush your colon) and fasted of course all day and finally took Imodium so I was ready for heavy play all night and the next day. I had several very pleasant hookups in the day (I just love hookups and being friendly and chatting) and I got fucked and bred by 2 American couples one of which was these gorgeous bearish guys with amazing dicks and great energy. I had 5 loads in me when I went to the pig party. It was a long 80 min line to get in and another 10-15 for the coat check so I was ready to play around 1am I reckon. Now pig party is very cool and an all out fuck fest but it’s so big that you lose all your friends and you just end up fucking a lot and dancing as there are few areas for mingling and chatting. I was taking dick there continuously and the loads kept coming, I could be undercounting them as it’s sometimes hard to tell when you’re in a 3-4-5aome and your hear moans as you’re being spit roasted for 30 minutes. After about 2 hours of this I needed a break so I went around the area and didn’t find any of my friends so I went to the dance floor. I was there for about an hour first just dancing then sort of flirting with some guys (I love the thrill of flirting for sex). I ended up seducing two guys for very memorable touching each other for 15-20 minutes and making out before fucking on the dance floor and getting bred in front of the DJ 🐽😈

I had a couple more fucks after this but was getting exhausted so ended up going home to sleep.

Sunday:

Relaxed slow start to the day. Ended up having a few hotel fucks in the late afternoon and then went to some sexy ginger bears basement in Berlin where he fucked and bred me (hot!). Then I met up with my new bud from London and his ex bf. They are hot young pigs so we went to Scheune after first chatting and having a couple drinks and we gave the old guys a fuck show where a guest star came in to breed me hard in the middle before the guys shot their loads into my already very cummy hole 💦

The guys went home as they had an early flight Monday but I went to Bull to meet up with @bareback-flipflop. He is really an expert at getting sex started and groups going so it was very hot joining the orgy with him as we kissed and took loads and he fucked me and all sorts of combinations. I believe he also enjoyed felching my super cummy hole at this point so we spent a couple hours in pig heaven. We then took a break and at that point it was around 3am and suddenly the bar filled up with bottoms so we called it a night all fucked out and happy.

Monday:

Met up with Mr Bb-flipflop for a little farewell fuck at Jaxx where he loaded me before going to the airport. I took 3 more loads there then 2 more at Bull where a super hot cumdump bottom was also taking loads but he was lazy so I got the loads from the few guys there 😂

And now I’m approaching security check at the airport with a hole full of cum 💦🐽

Amazing time 😈🥰

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoyed the time with you @NordicBtm  You are a nice and smart guy with amazing hairy bubble butt which requires to breed it. I hope we repeat soon. 
One critical comment (but it’s totally understandable regarding the intense days). You are not right to have “[j]ust a relaxed style first day at Folsom. AI had a couple fun hotel hookups then a few loads at Prinzknecht” on Thursday. We first met then, I deposited my welcome load in your cummy hole in my room and we went together to Bull. 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I really enjoyed the time with you @NordicBtm  You are a nice and smart guy with amazing hairy bubble butt which requires to breed it. I hope we repeat soon. 
One critical comment (but it’s totally understandable regarding the intense days). You are not right to have “[j]ust a relaxed style first day at Folsom. AI had a couple fun hotel hookups then a few loads at Prinzknecht” on Thursday. We first met then, I deposited my welcome load in your cummy hole in my room and we went together to Bull. 😉

LOL I’m sorry you are right I knew something was missing! 💖😈💦 I apologize and I will edit as I remember it well but after all the weekend all the other stuff we did was the true highlight 😈😈🐽🐽

• Like 1
  • Haha 2