How dominant you want your feeder to be verbally?

How dominant you want your feeder to be verbally? What if he talks about your mom?

My master take me when ever he feels like and feed me. He have started talking about my 55 yo mom. He now uses keywords to change my sucking speed n style.

he says wife - I have to smooch lick and kiss on his cock. When he says mom I have to go all the way and choke on it. He is literally climbing on me.

How about you guys ?   

Interesting, I LOVE a verbal top, nothing turns me on more than a guy who is a verbal take charge guy. Whether I'm sucking or getting fucked, love hearing a guy order me to do what he wants. Nothing in particular is a trigger, just the fact that I'm on my knees being a cock sucking faggot begging for another mans seed. 

• Like 1

Got to have verbal while being fucked. Especially love being told when my tops about to cum in me. When I'm fucking, I must admit I tend to get lost in the moment and don't tend to be that verbal except when I'm about to shoot.