Three way with Drew and Aaron

Bokkierob

Had  3-way fuck last night with Drew and the newest boy to our group, Drew’s buddy, Aaron. Ever since I first met him a month ago I planned to breed him. Aaron’s not really into Daddies the way Drew is but Drew told him that if he wants to join in our group then he must take my raw cock in his ass, so he agreed to let me breed him. He came round last night and the 3 of us stripped and got to work. I watched Drew fuck Aaron for a while before I said “my turn” I mounted Aaron and pushed into his hole. He felt amazing, smoothe and tight. I started fucking him and grunting that I was getting close. he asked if I was going to cum in his hole. I had just enough time to say “fuck yeah” before my balls bucked and I shot a thicc load deep inside him. I love fucking and seeding a new boy for the first time. First load of many. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2