[BB Cunt] rawTOP breeding me - 2010 load number 90

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

FINALLY! I took rawTOP's load. After I have been looking at his videos and reading is blog for months and jerking of to it, I finally met rawTOP and took his load! We have been chatting online for weeks now and he fucked me briefly on MAL 2010 in his hotel room. But we always said we wanted to get together, make a little hot video of the breeding. So, saturday afternoon I headed over to his apartment. His boyfriend was in charge of the camera, rawTOP wore his iconic hood ( I wore a hood too...) and we started the action right as I came inside his apartment. I laid down on my stomache and spread my legs for the camera and sucked his cock off. I was so turned on by the hot stories from his blog that I really wanted his cock up my ass. Two minutes later he started to lick my asshole. Usually I am not really into having me cunt eaten out, it actually pretty much bores me. But he had the most amazing technique ever - felt so fucking good.... Guess licking my cunt made him horny too, 5 minutes later I felt his hard cock up my ass.... He fucked me good and deep for about 10 minutes before he shot his hot load up my ass. Than he said: "Can u push it out a little?" He wanted my cunt leaking for the video, and being the good slut I am, I obeyed and pushed some cum out of my ass.... NICE afternoon fuck and FINALLY we made it! I hope he'll put the video up on xtube soon.....

Later this night I decided to go to the Encore afterhour sexparty . I was totally fucked up and just presented my open cunt to anybody there. I got fucked by at least 15 guys, but unfortunatley nobody shot a load up my ass. I guess either everybody was fucked up too or I was just not patient enough and kept changing from one cock to the other real fast ( which I ofen do when I am totally drunk or...) and nobody had time to actually shoot their loads.... Well... not such a great night. BUT the following sunday was HOT..... With the help of some guy's collected loads I took 30 loads that day!!! More on the sunday adventure soon....768888045280187337-6480806587500592547?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.