Deployment

Ok this goes back a few years, when we first started setting up bases in Afghanistan. I had received my deployment orders and was kinda bumed out. I was young, gay, and I knew once I was over there I wouldn't be getting any. So a day before I was to fly out with my unit, I took a drive down to San Fran. I found the sluttist bathouse I could find and walked in. Initially, having walked around for for a while I and having had no luck, I was really discouraged. Then I saw a muscle-guy with an a twink sucking on his pole. The muscle-guy was not particularly friendly. He took one look at me and asked what the fuck was my problem. I told him I was heading out in less then 24 hours and wanted to get plowed enough to last me through my deployment.

He looked me over and told me that he has been hearing that alot, but that I fit the bill with my short military hair cut and cute boyish face. He asked my age, to which I replied I was 24. He asked if I have ever been fucked raw before? I told him I only fucked wrapped. He said "Don't worry about it" that he "...would take care of me." He also asked me if I liked his cock? I said "Fuck yeah." It was sweet: eight and a half inches long, and about nine inches in circumference. He reached over and disengaged my towel. Apparently he liked what he saw because he quickly pulled away from the twink boy, turned to me and repeated "I'll take care of you" pushing me to my knees to taste his slick shaft. The twink muttered "What the fuck" whereupon the muscle guy smirked, saying simply "For God and Country." With that the muscle guy pulled me to my feet, spun me around, and told me to steady myself against the wall. Then, without any warning or lube he rammed his meat into my hole.

I cried out in pain but he told me to relax and enjoy the time his gift to me. His cock ripped and tore my hole like never before. I told him again I only fuck wrapped. He simply laughed and continued to fuck me. As I started to cry out he simply told the twink boy to silence me. The twink responded by shoving the corner of his towel in my mouth. The guy also told the twink to shove a bottle of poppers under my nose. All I could do was inhale. My heart aready pounding beat faster but I was more relaxed and soon enough I was grinding may ass back on to his monster pole. I felt like my ass was on fire. Soon enough I loved his pounding.

I reached under myself and started to jerk off as I was getting close. The guy grabed my hand and told me, in no uncertain terms, "No!" He then told the twink boy something and he left for what seemed just a few moments and when he returned I could'nt see what he had in his hand but soon enough my hands were cuffed be hind my back. I could not move and all the time my fear was rising but my lust was rising faster and all I wanted to do was fuck and by the light of day I was in heaven.

The guy fucked me non-stop for about twenty minutes. Although I came twice without touching myself, I was largely focused on the feeling that my ass was on fire. The top apparently hadn't shot a load - in fact I couldn't tell if he was getting close, but I did notice that his pace had picked up. Then, through the haze of pleasure and pain I heard him ask me if I enjoyed the night. I replied "Yes" only to receive a hard wack on the back of my head. "Is that how I spoke in the service?" I corrected myself: "Yes, Sir." "That's better, soldier." He then asked "Do you want your deployment present?" suggesting I should share it with some of the sand people as he called them, that was "if you can get it up for them." I replied "Yes, Sir, please, Sir. I'm ready." At the time I had no idea of what he meant by present. In the heat of the moment I didn't have time to really think about his remark.

The next thing I felt was a massive load being pumped in my wrecked hole. The guy only said is that "I needed this" as his cum shot deep into my hole. When he finished he withdrew from my ass. I was just catching my breath when he spun me around and to my knees, shoving his cock in my mouth and told me to "Clean it off." As my ass was out open for all to see the twink boy started to rub his cock against my cunt. The guy loudly told the kid "Fuck off, this is a warrior" and that the kid was "...not worthy of the privilege of fucking me."

I was made to stay for several hours in the bath house. The muscle guy would brush off all sorts of guys who wanted to fuck me, allowing only those he thought were worthy, although generally he only let me give them blow jobs or be used to be pissed on. During the night the muscle guy fucked me about three times. He finaly asked me when my flight was and I told him I had to be in the airport in about six hours and I had to leave. Fortunately for me I had a rental car and my tickets and deployment bags were already in the car. The guy kept me in the bath house till the last possible moment. Before he would let me go he fucked me one more time and shoved a butt plug into my hole, instructing me not to pull the plug out till I arrived in Afganistan. He watched me get dressed in my battle dress uniform. I was the center of attention as I walked down the hallway and checked-out. I would like to think the muscle guy watched me drive away.

It was a challenge but I made it to the airport with about two hours to spare. After getting through check-in I went to the bathroom to try and pull out the plug but then realized there was no place to put it or to hide it as the mens' room was very busy. With time running out I had two choices: one pull it out and leave it in the stall or keep it in my butt until I made it to Afghanistan. It was the longest plan ride of my life but I made it and while flying in the military cargo plane. I felt each and every dip and dive the plane made. It was like getting fucked all over again, but this time it was a constant twenty hours. A few weeks weeks after my arrival I had come down with a bad case of the flu. I didn't think much of it as a bunch of guys had been coming down sick. The medics advised us our bodies were adjusting to the unique flora and fauna of Afghanistan. Whatever. In any event, as I lay in my bunk I pulled out the plug the guy had shoved up my ass. As I relived the experience I recalled what he his question "are you ready for your deployment gift?" I wondered what he meant.

Sometime after my flu broke, I was walking around the base late at night. I was so fucking horned up, but I could find any gay guys in my unit to let loose. This night, however, I walked around to one of the bunkers on the far side of the compound and encountered a hot 19 year old was standing behind a storeroom. We exchanged glances that said all. He motioned for me to come in the storeroom. I did so, and before I knew it his clothing was off and my cock was rock hard. He told me to fuck him. I told him I didn't have any rubbers he was like "It's ok man, you got an HIV test before coming here, right?" I replied "Yeah" to which he then said "Then you're clean. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, so go and fuck me." For a second I thought I did get the test but that the test was weeks before I went to the bath house, and I thought for one more second, I would know if I was poz. There would have been some sign. Well, I was sick a few days ago but alot of us were. I must be ok. So without lube or rubber and just a touch of spit I shoved my cock in to this 19 year old and bust the first of many loads in his hole.

After our deployment was over and we were state-side, I received a phone call from the base doctor asking me to come in for some blood work. I did as told. The doctor asked me if while I was deployed if I had any relations with any of the other deployed members of my unit I answered "No way I ain't gay. doc." He said "of course not but out of the 60 members who went out 27 had come up with HIV. It seems one of the female service members of the unit had been infected a few days before she deployed. He continued saying "As you know most of the girls who deploy end up being very attractive after a while to the guys." I chucked saying "Yeah, after about three weeks even the ugly ones look pretty." We both laughed. After that he did an oral swab and told me to have a seat outside as my results would be back within half an hour. On my way out I sneaked a peek at one of the folders on the doctor's desk. It was the name of the 19 year old. As the doctor walked out of the exam room with my oral swab, I quickly opened the folder in the hope of getting a glimpse of his results. He was POZ.

Now sitting outside I started to think of how many loads I had busted in his ass. Maybe a 100 or so. He was such a slut, but then so was I. While waiting the 19 year old actually came in saying the doctor had called him to tell him his results of the test. I could see in his eyes he was worried. He had heard a lot of guys who went out came back with HIV. As the doctor called him in, I told him it would be ok. He turned a quick look and said with a grin "I think I got my deployment present." I could faintly hear the doctor's conversation with him and the whole speal about HIV and how he could live with it. I must say this kid was an awsome actor to boot. He put on such a show for the doctor. When he walked out his tears seem to have dried up and a smile came on his face. He told me that my results came back and the doctor wanted to see me. As he left he leaned over to me and asked if I wanted to meet up after. I said "Sure. We'll see what the doc says." Then he left. As I walked in the doctor asked me to close the door and have a seat that my results had come back.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 9/9/2011 at 8:59 AM, ulooking2 said:

"I think I got my deployment present."

Soldiers take care of each other.