Scorpioned – a prequel to "In Sickness".

losthole

Two years ago, I wrote "In Sickness" and published it here: 

I posted it from my previous account, which I deleted after some impulsive purging. When I decided to come back, especially after writing this prequel, BZ was going through its confirmation email issues, so I had to wait for them to be resolved. Now I'm back, though, and I'm excited to share this one! "Scorpioned" happens before "In Sickness" and while "In Sickness" is narrated by the character Casey, "Scorpioned" is narrated by Brett. There's only three parts to it, and don't worry, there is a sex scene. I've also decided to write the sequel, and that'll come soon! It's up to you which one you want to read first, but if you've already read "In Sickness", I'm sure you'll like some of the callbacks! Please enjoy. ☣️❤️

––––––––––––––––––

Part -2 (minus 2): We don't go by names around here

“Damn, babe, your hairline’s receding already.”

“How flattering of you.” I responded. That was my ex-boyfriend, James. In hindsight, he was a cunt. In hindsight, I kinda hated him. But in hindsight, I was too scared to be alone to let go of him.

James was my first boyfriend. We met in college, but we didn’t hang out until someone invited both of us to a party. He didn’t pay attention to me very often in the party, and kept on misnaming me “Brent” for the whole night, but he talked to me more once he got drunk. He convinced me to have sex with him; originally I didn’t want to, but I caved. I was still a virgin at the time, but I didn’t tell him that. The sex was good, despite him being drunk. We kept on talking afterwards and eventually started our relationship.

I loved him, but subconsciously I could tell he wasn’t as interested anymore. He respected me less, hung out less with me, he’d stay multiple nights with “friends” (he was cheating on me) instead of at our apartment. But I couldn’t bring myself to accept that the James I met in that party wasn’t here anymore.

“I’m just being honest with you, princess. I can help you pay for the hair plugs if you want.”

“What if I don’t want that? And I told you I don’t want you to call me princess.”

“Yes you do, it’s not like anyone likes a balding dude. Good thing the lights won’t be bright over there.”

“I still don’t know if I want to fuck just about anyone. Do you wanna get fucked by just about anyone?”

“Don’t be a prude, dude, it’ll be fine! Or are you getting cold feet, princess?”

“Stop it with the princess.”

“If you’re ready get in the car, unless you’re a pussy.”

I got in my car as a passenger and he drove us to this large house in the suburbs, where the music was loud. The door was open, so I guessed the orgy hadn’t started yet. We got in, got some drinks, and talked with the guys that had already arrived. Soon enough, the door and blinds were closed, the music volume increased, and some men were making out in the horizon. The orgy was starting.

“Aww, you’re nervous, princess?” James asked.

“A bit, but we’re here already, so why worry?” I answered in the middle of an eyeroll.

“That’s the spirit, babe! Let’s do it!”

I got close to him to kiss him, and he… just walked away to find another top.  That shook me a bit, and I kinda retreated back. I felt a bit hurt. I stayed by the bar for a bit, until one of the other guys came up to me. He was this hairless, brown twink wearing an orange jockstrap, with medium-length black hair and hazel eyes. He was holding a glass pipe with some shard of Tina in. I don’t do that stuff, but I don’t mind if others do, I guess.

“Hey handsome, why you so serious?” He said flirtatiously while rubbing my arm.

“Oh, I’m just, uh, enjoying the view…”

“You’re the only one remaining fully clothed, you come here alone?”

“No, I came with my boyfriend. He’s over there.” I pointed at James.

“Oh, him? He’s popular with the tops, isn’t he? You bagged a nice piece of ass! Look at him gobbling all those cocks. He was just like that last time.”

“Last… time?” This shocked me. I thought, he must be talking before we were dating, right? They might be friends, right?

“Yeah! I’ve never talked to the guy since I exclusively bottom, but I’ve seen him around. Anyway, why don’t you let your man have his fun and come to the other side with us? You can leave your clothes over here with the barman.” He said while groping my dick through my underwear.

I didn’t know what to think at that point, I had so many emotions running though my head. But I didn’t want to think about that stuff at all anyway. I downed the cocktail I was drinking, took off most of my clothes, and mindlessly followed the guy. I’ll deal with that shit later.

“What’s your name, by the way?” I asked the bottom.

“We don’t go by names around here, prince. Let that big cock do the introductions.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

New chapter! This is 2/3 of this prequel, and yes, this is the sex scene! Enjoy ❤️

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Part -1: ||||   ||||

“We don’t go by names around here, prince. Let that big cock do the introductions.”

He lowered my boxers to reveal my slightly larger than average cock. He cupped my balls with his right hand and immediately deepthroated my dick, all while keeping the pipe safe. As he kept sucking another top showed up. He held my by the neck, french kissed me — his tongue felt cold as he was drinking something — and grabbed another bottom to take care of his cock.

The one sucking me off stopped for a bit, took out a lighter from his jockstrap pouch (smart) and started smoking the pipe. Another bottom showed up, grabbed my cock, and stared at me asking for approval, to which I nodded. He did not hesitate to take care of me, almost expertly handling my dick inside of his mouth with only a couple of gags.

The night is a blur in my memory in some spots, but I remember at one point I had fucked at least 4 guys that night. I had never had sex with that many people period, let alone that many people in one night. I started fucking the fifth one with quite a bit of stamina to spare (I have to say, even in my first time I could last a lot, which is how I was able to get away with lying to James about not being a virgin). I fucked him hard, with deep, ample strokes, which make loud smacks between our skins in the middle of loud moans and ‘fuck yeah’s. Another bottom came up to us, kissing the one I was fucking while stroking him. He whispered something to him, which made him put his legs down signaling me to stop.

The other bottom quickly got to work on my cock, cleaning off the mix of saliva and mucosa that had accumulated from fucking that many people. He was really good at it, but seemingly struggled to keep his jaw fully open. At one point, his bottom teeth kept scraping a bit against my skin and glans, which I did not mind much until he did it particularly hard, enough to make me wince. He got up, apologized to me and explained he had jaw problems so keeping his jaw open for long was tiring, thus the extra teeth. I told him it was okay and I wasn’t mad, but he still moved on to getting on all fours, revealing his tallied back and a marker held by his jockstrap strap. He had taken 9 loads so far.

I decided I’d be the tenth. I stuck my dick in him, and it burnt a bit where his bottom teeth scraped hard. It wasn’t painful and it went away quickly, so I didn’t pay attention to it. I could immediately feel all of the loads in him surround my cock, and it was one of the best feelings it had ever experienced. The warmth, the slickness, it was heavenly. I let myself fully have at his ass — he was very well broken in, after all. He moaned loud. Very loud. Grab a lot of people’s attention loud. We seemed to have attracted a crowd of onlookers to watch us, so many people stroking while they spectated me giving this random person whose face I don’t even remember the fuck of his life.

I even spot James in the crowd, and when I did he turned around and walked away, which I thought was to get fucked by someone else.

I kept on fucking this guy, when I got really close to cumming.

“You want your tenth load?” I exclaimed.

“Yes sir, please give me your cum sir!”

“Yeah you whore? You want another stranger’s load?”

“Please sir give me your load!”

With a body-shaking growl, I came deep in his guts. I don’t know how much cum I let out, but it might have been in the top 5 largest ejaculations that have spurted out from my penis. I grabbed the marker and marked his back diagonally, as I became in fact his 10th load of the night.

Spent, I put my cock close to his mouth for him to clean up, which he did subtly, no teeth this time. I pet his head and messed his hair up a bit (which in hindsight was probably either the hottest thing or the dorkiest thing I could’ve done for him). Went up to the bar to get my clothes back, put them on, seeked around for James but couldn’t find him. The guy that went up to me first tapped my shoulder.

“Oh, you’re still here? I thought you guys had left.” He looked at me confused.

“No, why do you say that?”

“I saw him leave when that crowd gathered, I figured you left with him.”

Discreetly I looked out the window. Effectively, he took my car home and left me here. I got a cab home and eventually found him watching TV on the couch.

“You had fun, Brett?”

“Why did you leave without telling me?”

“You were busy with that guy, didn’t want to bother you.” He said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

“You know it’s not that. Why are you bothered?”

“I’m not bothered. I was just tired and wanted to come home.”

I knew that wasn’t the truth, but I knew this was not gonna go well if I continued in that moment, so I let it go. We went to sleep that night completely silent. I wanted to bring up what that guy told me as well, but knew better than that for the moment.

• Like 6

Final part! But also, part 0 of In Sickness? If you haven't read it, now's the time once you finish this!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Part 0: Decorum

The next couple of weeks went on like nothing happened. Some sex here and there, watching TV together when we got back from work, very usual stuff. About three weeks later, though, I woke up very ill. Cold sweats, high fever, and so on. Of course, that happened to be a day where James would go spend the night at a friend’s place. I could barely move, but I still managed to grab some water and paracetamol. The pills helped slightly, but it was still unbearable enough that I called off work. Throughout the four to five days I went through that, James was barely any help, but what else was new?

By the time I was able to think coherently, it clicked — what if it was something I caught during the orgy?

Long story short, I got tested, waited, got the call at home. HIV, positive. Chlamydia, positive. Everything else negative. I felt devastated. I felt awful. I felt shitty. I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to that orgy. I had no idea who I got it from. I stuck my dick in 6 people, and they each had other people’s cum in them. I had so many questions, worries, crises, but I knew I had to first be responsible and tell James. I did have sex with him a couple of times after that night, and he needed to get tested too. I waited for him to come back from work on the couch, and once he arrived I told him to sit down.

“What’s going on, princess?” He said, dismissively.

“It’s not princess —— whatever, that’s not the point. There’s something you need to know.”

“What is it?”

My heart felt like it was on my neck, but for his sake I had to muster the courage to inform him.

“After I stopped being sick, I worried it all was caused by something I caught at the orgy and… uh… and… it… was. I got the call earlier.”

His face turned serious, but oddly unreadable.

“Oh. So… what do you have?”

“HIV and chlamydia.”

He stood silent.

“I know it’s a shock, but don’t worry about me too much… I mean, I’ll go on treatments so I can live like normal, and gono is curable so ——“

“I can’t do this.”

Now I stood silent. “… what?”

“I’m breaking up with you, Brett.”

“What? Why? Why now?”

“You’re dirty now. I can’t be with someone with AIDS.”

“But I’ll go on the pills, I’ll be okay, and it’ll mean I can’t infect you…”

“That’s good for you, but I can’t do it. What if the pills don’t work? Plus, what are people gonna say about me if I keep dating you when people discover you have AIDS now?”

“I don’t have AIDS, that’s not the same ——“

“Whatever. You have to respect my choice. We’re over.”

“Are you really doing this to me right now? I’m at my lowest point and you’re gonna just… just leave me?”

“You’re gonna be okay. I mean, it’s your first relationship, right? You get over those quick. And you’re an adult, Brett. You have to deal with the consequences of your actions.”

This is what made me immediately snap.

“Consequences of my own actions?” I yelled at him. “You convinced me to go to that orgy! You made me do it even though I didn’t want to! I always thought we were exclusive but I went to this sex party because of you! Because I wanted to make you happy! And then I found out you’re a ‘regular’ according to some stranger there? You’ve been fucking around all this time, putting yourself and me at all these risks, but now it’s my fault I caught this!? This was all your idea, James! You put me in this situation and now you’re gonna leave? I thought you fucking cared about me! I thought we’d be together through the hardships! I wanted to be with you for long, even marry you! But I’m nothing but dirty infectious trash to you now!”

“Oh please, Brett, lay off. You know I don’t want to get married to anyone. I told you, you’ll be okay. Just move on.”

I fought as hard as I could not to break down crying in front of him, but some sobs were able to escape. After a couple of minutes of silence sitting down on the couch which felt like hours, he got a notification on his phone.

“I’m off to Andrew’s place, I made plans with him to watch that new show that came out I really wanted to watch.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked between sobs. “What show is that?”

“It’s, uh… It’s… I don’t remember the name. Andrew’s the one that wanted to watch it.”

“You said ——“

“I gotta go.”

James left the apartment and waited outside for his cab. At least he had the decorum not to ask me if he could use my car.

The moment I heard the car go I broke down loudly, as the mélange of feelings overflowed. The sadness, the anger, the frustration, the loneliness, the worry about the future, the diagnosis…  I don’t know how long I cried, in some ways it felt like a blip of time and in some ways it felt like days. It was dark when I regained composure.

I decided to grab all my stuff, pack it up, and leave the apartment. I knew I had at least the whole night, but I did not want to see James’s face again, so I did it as quickly as possible. I considered at least writing a note for him, but he didn’t deserve it. I took all of mine I could from the place, loaded it in my car, and drove away. I stayed in a hotel for about a week. At work, there was a notification they opened a spot for my position in a city across the country, and in an impulse to run away from everything I took the opportunity.

Once I moved, it took me a while to get over James. In the moment, I really thought I wanted him. I blamed myself for it all — I knew consciously that nothing was my fault and yet, I thought being ‘dirty’ was the source of all my problems. If I hadn’t gone to that orgy, James would still love me. If I hadn’t been pozzed, I wouldn’t be lonely. And I mean, he did love me, right? Even if he cheated, if he didn’t love me he wouldn’t have stayed with me. …right?

About 4 months later, Facebook reminded me of a photo uploaded ‘on this day’, the only photo that James let me upload to social media for ‘privacy’. I shouldn’t have, but curiosity got the best of me, and I unblocked him and looked at his profile.

A month before that, the man, my ex, who for the whole length of our relationship claimed to be against marriage, proposed to that Andrew guy.

Part of me was heartbroken — he obviously did not love me, if he lied to me about his thoughts regarding marriage. Part of me was relieved, however — nothing I could’ve done would’ve made him stay. I could move on quicker.

Over time, I started venturing out to see if I could date someone else. Maybe I wasn’t ready yet, but that didn’t matter to me. I even looked in those sites where people look specifically for poz guys (I think it was something like ‘breeding area’?), but I couldn’t find anyone I was into or that would want to go on a date with me. It was no longer just about my status, since all the mess made me let go and gain some weight, not to mention other insecurities. I truly thought nobody wanted me. I would die alone.

I did some things to cope: some drugs, shopping, even multiple tattoos, including a scorpion one to “own” my status. They did the job in the moment, but I’d still end up feeling like shit soon after.

About two years later, after one more person in a dating app rejected me, I got so angry I threw my phone across the room. The phone was totaled, screen fully broken, and since it was an older phone it was difficult to repair. Since I needed to upgrade to something new anyway, I went to this retail store near my apartment to buy a new one; I figured I had saved enough anyway. I went in, and this cute guy with a slim figure and brown hair helped me choose whether I should pick a normal model or a Pro model. He rang me up at the cashier where I paid, and before I walked away, he told me he put his card in my bag so I could call him if my phone didn’t work as expected. How nice of him.

I got home, unboxed and set up my phone, and looked through the bag. There was a note, not a card, handwritten by the worker.

“hey, you, think i saw you on grindr once but i had plans with someone else. i thought ur kinda cute ; ) call me if u wanna meet, my # is on the other side ; p

—casey, the store guy”

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

And then goes Part 1: That man. I'm loving this little storyline I'm making, and I'm already a good bit into the following story! 

• Like 4