Reluctant Giver

phxman54

First Time

I met Jim online, I don't quite recall the site now, but it was probably Adam4Adam or an AOL chatroom.  Either way, we hit it off right away, conversation wise, enjoying much of the same activities, nudity and outdoors. At that time I was in my mid 20's, learning about my gay identity and what I was really in to and meeting Jim gave me a chance to ask any type of question I wanted. 

Of course by this time I had some sexual activities with men, but they were either very quick or book store adventures sucking cock.  Jim was twice my age, in his upper 40's, and his experience and knowledge of what he liked led us on the same path of my discovery.   Jim was lean, hairy chest, slightly shorter than I as I am 6'4", but he had an amazing cock.  Jim's cock was 9" and uncut.  This was my first experience of a man that was uncut and it was very exciting.  Of course this started with pictures and lots of discussion of what Jim liked.  Jim described himself as very 'oral' and a top guy if he fucked.  I already l knew I leaned towards a bottom guy even though I hadn't declared that to Jim.

One day Jim finally invited me out to his house, to see that beautiful cock.  I jumped at the chance.  I showered before heading out.  When I arrive and Jim's house the door off of the kitchen was open and I knocked on the screen door.  Jim called to me and said, "come on in Tim".

As I walked into the kitchen, Jim was on the other side of the room standing against the counter.  He was wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts.  Immediately what I noticed, and focused on, was Jim's semi hard cock behind those boxers and the massive amount of precum staining those boxer shorts.  I had never seen anything like it, certainly in life, but in pictures on the internet.  Jim was a very heavy precummer, and most of his boxers were almost transparent with precum.

"Do you like, Tim?", Jim asked as he noticed was staring with lust and amazement.

"Wow Jim, I have never seen a man leak so much precum", I replied.  "It is so sexy".

Jim reached down and lightly rubbed his cock through his wet boxers, "would you like to see more?  We could go into the bedroom".

I did hesitate, "yes please".  

Jim led me to his bedroom which had a nice big four poster bed.  When we were both inside, we faced other and Jim started to take off his shirt and lower his boxers.  I had to stand in awe as this fit, hairy, hung man revealed what I so desperately wanted to see.  Jim was hung at 9" and uncut.  His cock was hard and seemed to be sticky from all of the preum he had been leaking.  I reached out and touched his shiny wet cock head.  I let my finger run circles over it, and of course more yummy precum started to flow.

"Please undress boy", Jim said.

I wasted no time and kicked off my shoes, t-shirt, and lowered my shorts.  I wasn't wearing any underwear and was now very hard myself.

"Let's get on the bed", Jim said as he walked around the bed to the other side, cock bouncing the entire time.  

I reached out and stroked Jim's big cock, my hand immediately becoming wet with this precum.  As I held his cock I moved in front of him and rubbed my ass against his body.  I let go of his cock and leaned over the edge of the bed, reaching back to rub my now exposed ass. I didn't know if I wanted Jim to fuck me without a condom, if he wanted to fuck me, or if I could even take that big cock in my ass.  Jim leaned over me, resting his body on my back.  I felt his big cock between us, the wetness of his precum just above my ass and crack. I was letting lust and desire guide me now, I wanted him in me.

As I was sure he wanted to fuck me, he was now grinding against my ass, as I gently pushed back into him, then all of a sudden Jim said, "I need you to suck my cock Tim", and stood up behind me.  I was in bewilderment as I thought we were both heading towards Jim's big cock in me.  I stood up as well.

Jim climbed up on the bed and laid on his back.   I climbed up on my side and laid next to Jim, somewhat on my side so I could see his body and cock.

I reached out with my hand and started touching his cock, eventually wrapping my fingers around it and slowly stroking it.  I was focused on nothing but that cock and sliding the skin back over his wet cock head.  With each stroke up his shaft another drop of precum oozed out of his cock head and on to his pubes.  It was just so sexy to see and be a part of.

Jim looked at me in the eyes, "Tim suck my cock, I need to cum so bad".  

I didn't need to say anything, but slowly lowered my head and opened my mouth.  First thing was to clean off that lovely cock head!  Jim's precum continued to flow so I slid his skin back with my left and and took his cock head into my mouth.  His cock tasted so good, the saltiness that was already present from all of his leaking.  The thick cock head on Jim filled my mouth as I sucked and tried to make more of his shaft.  Jim's left hand found my hair and was rubbing the back of my head, neck, and shoulders.

As I sucked on Jim's gorgeous cock, more precum flowing into my mouth.  I had to take gulps eventually to deal with his precum and my saliva. As I did this, I was slowly grinding my now hard cock on Jim's lower leg.  My left hand was working going between Jim's shaft and his furry balls.  I continued to moan as I sucked on his big cock and grinding my cock into his leg.

Jim started some dirty talk now, telling me to suck his big cock, "you like that cock don't you boy?".    I just moaned around his thick wet cock.  I couldn't do anything else.  

"do you want my cum Tim, do you want me to empty my balls into your mouth?".  Jim kept asking.

I lifted my mouth a little of his cock and got out, "please cum in my mouth, give it to me sir".  

Jim was lifting his ass off the bed now, thrusting into my mouth.  I was holding Jim's full balls when his own hand went to his shaft.  I knew he was getting close.  Jim's tummy was rising and falling rapidly now and his precum was flowing even more now, if that was possible.

I knew I too was getting ready to cum just by grinding on Jim's leg. I moved my left hand from Jim's balls to my own cock so I could cum when he did.  

"are you ready boy?  I am getting so close".  Jim said in short breaths.  "fuck, here it comes".  

Jim started to shoot in my mouth.  As soon as the first jet hin my mouth, I knew there was going to be a lot so I pulled my had a little of his cock so I could take it all in.

"swallow my cum boy!  Fuck!  Feels so good", Jim kept saying.

This was all I could take, I immediately jacked my cock harder and was rewarded with my own orgasm, my cum flowing out between Jim and I.  

I had to start swallowing Jim's load and milked his cock to get the last bit of his cum load into my mouth.  

"Tim, you don't have to swallow my cum if you don't want to", Jim said.

After I have finished swallowing I looked at Jim, "it was my pleasure sir.  I love your cum and how much you have".  

Jim laughed, "well when you don't cum that often it does build up".   We both laughed.  "I see you had to cum too, glad you did Tim".

"sorry for the sheets and mess Jim, I couldn't help it.".,  Lightly holding Jim's shrinking cock and admiring it.  I said, "maybe someday you will fuck me with this gorgeous cock".

Immediately Jim said, "let's get you cleaned up before you go, Tim".

Jim moved to get off the bed.  I felt bad all of a sudden, like maybe I had done something wrong.  I didn't think I had, but wasn't sure.  I too got off the bed and followed Jim into the bathroom, both of us wearing nothing but socks.  I admired Jim's thinner, fit, body and that hanging cock of his as he got a washcloth warmed in some water from the sink.  Very sexy to me.

Jim handed me the washcloth, "just throw it on the counter when you are done Tim".  And Jim moved back into the bedroom where I could see him putting on some new shorts.

I thought to myself maybe this is his behavior after an orgasm, distant and in a rush to 'wrap things up'.  I know that feeling sometimes so I didn't let it bother met.  I knew at some point I would have to ask him about this, especially if this was to happen again.

Meeting Jim Again

After being with Jim at his house I decided to give it a few days before reaching out and starting up a conversation and possible connection again.  Before I could reach out, Jim sent me an email saying how wonderful the other day was and how much he loved me sucking his cock, my sentiments exactly, but I didn't want him to know how eager I was to suck his cock again.  Plus, I didn't want to be told to leave right away, I still wasn't sure about that scene.

I waited as long as I could and then sent a reply.

"Jim.  I had a wonderful time with you too.  I think your body and cock are so amazing and I loved tasting you and having your shoot your load in my mouth."

I was getting hard now just emailing him.  

"I would love to taste you again, and maybe even more.  Please let me know when you have time to get together again"

I signed the email and sent it.  I was so horny now thinking about his gorgeous cock and all of that precum.  I was hoping to hear back from Jim soon.  It didn't take long before I heard back.  Jim suggested I come over tomorrow for a repeat performance.  I agreed immediately.

The next day I made the drive out to Jim's house.  This time Jim was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  Jim gave me a big hug and I could tell he was aroused already.

"Great to see you again Tim, I have thought a lot about you".

As we parted, I said "same here Jim, I have thought a lot about you and your cock."

Jim said, "good baby, I want to show you my cock".

I just smiled, and Jim took my hand and let me to the bathroom, which was off his bedroom and had two entries.  We entered via the hallway and Jim stopped, turned to face me and took off his t-shirt.  as I stood there, Jim reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, he was not wearing underwear and he pulled his big cock out, which was growing very hard, very quickly.

"suck my cock Tim, I have a big load for you", Jim said.

Of course I wanted more, but couldn't help but indulge myself on his gorgeous cock.  I quickly knelt and took his shaft in my hand.  

There we were, in Jim's bathroom.  His jeans unbuttoned, opened, cock hard and me on my knees taking in that gorgeous big cock!  

Jim kept up the hot talk, which turned me on even more.  "yeah suck that cock baby.  I want to swallow my hot cum load".

Yes, he was turning me on and I just kept going on his cock, swallowing his precum when I could, and moaning in response.

I knew Jim was getting closer, his cock was so hard now and swelling.  I had already started jacking my cock with my other free hand and wanted to cum when Jim did.  

Jim put his hand on my head, slighly pulling my head back a bit, then with his free hand wrapped it around his cock.  "I am cumming, uuuuuummm.  open your mouth for me baby".

I opened my mouth wide, and put my tongue out.  Jim had pulled his cock out enough that he could stroke his cock and and then he started cumming....I could feel each jet of his hot cum hit my tongue and the back of my throat.  As soon as he shot twice I started cumming with him.  I moaned loudly and shot my cum all over his leg and feet.

"fuck yes boy, cum.  take my cum in your mouth", Jim said while he continued to shoot.  when he stopped shooting he eased back into my mouth.  "swallow all of my load baby boy".

I was swallowing and getting every bit of cum I could out of his balls and into my mouth.  When there was no more cum, I took control of his shaft and gently cleaned the top of his cock.  I finally let go and leaned back, letting his gorgeous softening cock fall free.  I admired it so much.

Jim leaned down and said, "thank you Tim, I needed to cum so bad".  He then leaned in and kissed me, letting me taste his tongue and share the remnants of his hot load with him.  When he broke free I looked down at his feet that had my cum dripping on them.

"sorry about cumming on your feet Jim", I said and looked up at him.

"oh, no worries at all, it was very hot!"  Jim said.

Jim helped me up, asking, "do you want to clean up before you go?".  Immediately I knew I was being sent on my way, once again.

"No thanks", is all I said and got organized enough to go.  

I started walking to the door, and let myself out as I heard Jim say, "great to see you".  I looked back, "you too" I said and turned to leave.

Puzzled by Jim

After leaving Jim's place I was more puzzled than before and wasn't really sure where things stood between us.  Yes, I absolutely loved sucking his cock, but I thought I let it known my interest was having him in me.  I wondered if I should just wait the standard week for Jim to reach out or just throw my thoughts out there and realizing I might scare off this gorgeous man with a gorgeous cock.  I just knew deep down I wouldn't be satisfied just sucking his cock all the time.  Plus, how Jim ended things after our encounters was off putting to say the least.

I typed out an email to Jim and fired it off.

"Dear Jim,

I hope you are doing well.  I wasn't sure when I was going to hear from you again so I thought I should express some feelings I am having regarding us hooking up, getting together.  First I should say I love your cock, sucking your cock, and your cum.  I have really enjoyed this with you and believe you enjoy it too.  However, there are two things that have been bugging me when and after we get together.  As you already know, I consider myself to be more of a bottom and I thought last week I had shown you that by bending over your bed for you, but then again maybe it wasn't clear enough.  I want your big cock in me so bad, I think you would be a perfect top man for me and could teach me how to be a great bottom.  I am not very experienced in bottoming, but want to be and want you to teach me.

The other thing is the way we depart when I visit you.  It isn't really a departing, but rather you cumming and then showing me the door.  While enjoying your cock I am fully into it, but after you it is another story.  It seems you can't wait to get me out of your house.  I just don't understand that.

Like I said before, maybe this just ran it's course and I may not hear from you, but I really want to understand you.  

I hope to hear from you,

Tim"

and I hit sent.  I waited for a few minutes, thinking of Jim's cock and how perfect I thought it was, but after time had gone by I realized Jim wasn't going to respond any time soon.  So be it, time to move on.

Before I left for work I checked one more time, nothing.  

When I got home from work I debated about checking my email but ultimately decided to check it and maybe jump on Adam4Adam.  To my surprise, there was a response from Jim.

"Dear Tim,

please let me say I am sorry for my behavior both times, I honestly feel terrible and felt bad after you left both times.  I truly was afraid if we interacted much I would want you to stay and then things might progress into something more, something more physical.  I am so fucking turned on by you and afraid how things will get out of hand to easy with you.  All of this is not good to say over email, you can't really see my reaction or feel my apology.  

Tim, I am sorry.  If you would like to come out again, please do.  Maybe Saturday?  We can just sit and talk, there is something I need to tell you anyways, and I feel bad I have waited this long.

please let me know if you can come.

Jim"

Wow, I wasn't quite sure what to say.  On one hand I was very hesitant to run out to meet with Jim, I felt as thought I would end up sucking his cock and him kicking me out.  I didn't want that again.  On the other hand I wanted to hear what he had to say and let him explain his behavior.  It took me about fifteen minutes to decide. I responded to Jim's email.

"Jim,

Thank you for your words. You really turn me on, but I need to feel as though I am not a receptacle for your cum load.  I need to know why you always want me to get out of your house.

I will be over Saturday around noon.  See you then,

Tim"

I still wasn't sure if this was the right way to go with him, but I really wanted to know, and deep down Jim really turned me on.  Weakness is my lust.

Saturday arrived and I was actually nervous and excited to be heading to Jim's again today.  I showered and cleaned out, not really thinking that this will lead to him fucking me, but out of caution for anything to happen.  I dressed pretty casually; shorts, jock, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt.  I would play with my cock on the drive out to Jim's, thinking back to his big wet cock and his cum loads that I loved.

As I entered his drive way, I had settled down and the butterflies had come back to rest in my stomach.  

I didn't have to knock on the screen door, Jim was waiting for me and opened the screen door.  "So good to see you Tim, thank you for coming out", he said while pulling me in for a hug.  Jim was wearing loose fitting gym shorts, a dark green color, and a blue t-shirt.  I hugged him back.  This long hug lasted a little while, which felt great.

"Please come in.  I was sitting in the living room enjoying a glass of wine.  Not sure if you are interested, but if you are just let me know".

Because I was so nervous, I agreed to a glass of wine.  Jim smiled and poured me a glass of red from a bottle he had open on the counter.  He handed me the glass and asked me to follow him to the living room.  Jim's glass was on the coffee table in front of a very nice, 'comfortable', couch.  Jim sat at one end and I at the other.  Jim faced me on the end cushion, pulling his legs up under him folded.  As I sat down opposite him, I almost got to glimpse up his shorts and thought for a second I could see his soft uncut cock, but that must have been my imagination.

I had taken my shoes off prior to sitting down so now I was able to get comfortable like he was.  I reached my glass out to towards him, "cheers".

Jim got his glass and clinked his glass to mine, "cheers Tim.  Thank you so much for coming out to talk."  Jim kept his glass in his hand and said, "Tim, I would love to kiss you right now, but I know I need to talk to you first".

I just smiled.

Jim continued, "Tim again I have to say I am sorry for my behavior when you were here last, the last two times.  It was very rude of me, so I need you to know I am sorry.  I hope you can forgive me."

"I do forgive you Jim.  What do you need to tell me?".  

Jim took a moment to gather his thoughts.  "Tim, when you were here last week and we had gone into my bedroom.  We got naked and before we got on the bed you managed to get in front of me, bent over my bed.  I can't tell you what that did to me, and my cock.  I was so turned on, obviously leaking like crazy, and I wanted to bend you over further and eat your ass, and slide my big cock into you.  Sorry to be so blunt, but that is the truth".

I didn't understand, that is what I wanted, and if he wanted it to...this wasn't making sense, and I told Jim so.  "why didn't you?"

Jim looked at me intently.  "Tim I didn't try and fuck you because I am HIV positive.  It was already bad enough I was leaking like crazy and the thought of my precum getting in your hole somehow, I just didn't want that to happen."

I was now silent.  This man, that I was lusting over so badly, was poz?  What the fuck!  My luck.  

"Jim, what in the fuck?  You never mentioned that in our conversations nor in your profile online."  I immediately saw Jim deflate a little and felt bad for that harsh reaction.  I continued, "Sorry Jim.  Truly I am not upset about you being poz, not at all.  I just wish I had known, that you had told me from the beginning".

"I know Tim, I am sorry.  I wanted to tell you that first time you came out, but you were so hot and I was so horny, I needed to cum so bad.  Honestly, when you bent over the bed, I almost gave in.  My wet cock was laying in your crack, leaking above your ass.  I know you wanted me to fuck you, or I think you wanted me to fuck you, but I didn't tell you and told myself I couldn't."

I could now see Jim's cock beginning to show beneath those shorts and this embolden me to ask questions.

"Jim, can I ask you something?" I said.

"of course Tim, anything you want".

I thought about how to ask, "are you on medication?"

"Yes Tim, I have been for years now".

I continued, "so doesn't that make the chance of me getting pozzed unlikely?".

"yes, in a way.  me being on meds makes it a lot harder for you to become infected, there is still that small chance, especially if we were to have raw sex on a frequent basis."  Jim waited a minute to let me think about that, but continued, "don't get me wrong Tim, since I have become positive, I rarely have protected sex with condoms, but if you would feel more comfortable with that I would gladly do that."

I sat in silence for a moment, thinking about Jim, sex with Jim, safe sex with Jim, and then raw sex with Jim.  Then I looked at him, "Jim, thank you for saying that.  really.  For me, I think if we were to have safe sex, I probably wouldn't want to have sex.  You turn me on very much, and your cock is amazing", I started blushing a little bit, "I want to feel you in me naturally, no condom".

Jim smiled then said, "you are just so damn cute, and hot.  Thank you Tim.  If it happens we now won't worry about that".

Jim drank the last bit of his wine, stood, and offered me a refill, "care for me to top you off", while reaching for my glass. 

I handed Jim my glass, but it was now that I noticed Jim's cock was certainly semi hard and I could make out a wet spot on his shorts.  I was just staring.

Jim noticed, "sorry Tim but you got me going with that last statement.  When I start to get hard, hiding my dick is one thing, but my wet spots.  not really that easy", and he laughed.

"When you get back Jim, I have another question for you, I hope that is ok?".  I said.

"Of course Tim, anything you want to ask is ok with me." Jim trailed off, but added, "I want to share it all with you", and he winked at me.  This started setting me off.  

Jim walked back into the kitchen, and he seemed harder in his shorts than he was just a minute ago.

When Jim returned with two glasses his cock had softened a little, but his shorts were wet, wetter than they were.

Jim handed me my glass and sat down on his side, facing me.  "cheers Tim, here is to new found friendships and fun".

We clinked glasses and Jim said, "ok Tim, what would you like to know?"

Looking at Jim I asked, "do you really like fucking Jim?  I mean I wasn't sure for a moment."

Jim put his glass down and jumped up, "hold that question Tim.  Would you mind if I get a little more comfortable?"

"Of course not, take your time".

Jim walked off quickly to the bedroom.  I heard him opening things, and within in a few minutes Jim returned.  As he walked past me he had a bare ass, with only a thin jock running between his ass cheeks.  He had removed his shorts and put on a jock.  

Jim sat down again and grabbed his wine glass.  I was checking out the front of his jock now.  The jock he chose was made of mesh material and you could see all of Jim's big cock packed tightly in this material.  

"Ok, sorry, I feel much better now.  My shorts were going to get wet and sticky, better to have some flow".  He laughed.  "What did you ask?  Oh right, do I really like fucking?   Simple answer is fuck yes I do".

I took a sip of the wine, "ok, what do you like about it?"

I could immediately see Jim's eyes glaze over and his cock started to get hard.  "oh Tim, where to start?  To me, there is nothing sexier than seeing my skin covered cock head resting on a wet tight hole, just before starting to push in.  Fuck, I love that.  I also love that feeling of my bare cock inside of a hot tight ass.  Knowing that I am leaking more and more precum in him and seeing that on my cock as I pull out".   Jim reached down with one hand and squeezed his now swollen cock through that mesh material.  "damn I love it.  You know that when I became poz I stopped having that type of hot sex with men, unless they were already poz, but on meds."  Jim let go of his cock and looked at me.  "Tim, what about you?  You like to be fucked, right?  How much experience do you have being fucked or have with raw sex?"

Jim then caught me off guard, he put down his glass of wine and leaned over to my side of the couch, kissed me fully, and said "please make yourself comfortable too if you like".  He then sat back down and got his glass of wine.

I thought to myself, sure.  I set my wine down then stood up and dropped by shorts so now both Jim and I were wearing jocks.  Mine wasn't as sexy as Jim's, but it left my ass open and that felt great.

"Thank you Jim, feel much more relaxed now".  I said as I grabbed my wine, but purposely pulled both of my feet up on the couch in a way that my hole was slight exposed to Jim, although slightly covered by my jock.  I saw Jim looking right at my hole for a second then he refocused on me.  "so, to your question, absolutely I like being fucked.  Since I started experimenting with men, mutual jack off sessions or sucking cock at a video theater, I knew I wanted to be fucked, that is where every fantasy or every porn viewing session ends, me wanting to the bottom of a total top man."

As I had been talking, One of Jim's hands had dropped to his hard cock and slowly rubbed it through the mesh material.  As he did that, I had subconsciously lowered one of my hands and rubbed my ass cheek right along my jock, in my crack.  He was so hot to watch.

Jim broke my focus, "that is hot Tim, thank you for sharing.  And what about raw sex with a man?  have you done that already, or have you always wanted to?"

I was no looking at Jim again.  Thinking back to a few of the men I have let fuck me.  "Yes, I have certainly thought about it, and I have had a man in me raw, but he didn't cum in me."

Jim quickly asked, "did you want him to?"

All I could say, "yes".

"Nice", Jim said.  He pulled his jock aside and let his big dripping dick out.  Even from my end of the couch I could see his cock leaking down his shaft, without him even stroking.  Jim started to get up, "baby I need to get a towel for this leaking, be right back".  He stood and walked past me into the bedroom/bathroom. 

While Jim was out I put my wine down, stood and removed my jock.  Just felt much better to be free.  I sat back down, grabbed my wine, and awaiting Jim's return.

This time when Jim returned I could see his big hard dick bouncing in the air as he walked by, cloth in hand.  I did have my feet up again so Jim would see my bare hole.

Jim sat back down and that cloth in his hand.  "damn leaking" and he laughed.  Jim then noticed my hand down near my bare hole.  "very glad you decided to get more comfortable.  And I don't want to embarrass you at all Tim, but your bare hole looks so fucking sexy."

I did blush a little, but thanked Jim.

"so, this man, you wanted him to cum in you, did you know his status, Tim"?

I paused a moment, then almost feeling bad about my decision back then.  "I did not know his status.  it was just very in the moment and the chemistry was right".

Jim nodded in understand, "I have been there, I know Tim."

While nodding his understanding, Jim was still patting his cock head dry, as he was still leaking.  

"Jim, you precum so much, do you ever use lube?"

"Sometimes I do Tim, it just depends on the situation.  My precum is very slick and is a great natural lube.  Wanna see?"

I had already felt Jim's precum, and tasted it, and began to mention this, but Jim had already gotten up, leaving his cloth behind, and knelt before me.  He took his leaking cock in one hand and stroked it a few long hard strokes with a huge amount of precum on his index finger. I thought Jim was going to let me touch it again, but he said "not with your fingers Tim".  He reached for my open ass with that same index finger and looked at me, "spread your ass for me Tim".

In a little shock, with my one hand, I spread my ass cheek apart, exposing my hole.  Jim reached down and starting rubbing his precum soaked finger all over my tight hot hole.  It felt absolutely amazing.

"See?  It is pretty good lube, but if a guy only leaks a little bit it can just become more sticky after some fucking", Jim said as he pulled his finger back and sat back down.

I was still in shock, I watched Jim sit back down, cock still rock hard and leaking.  I asked him, "Can I try a little more?" as I got up to went to him.  I grabbed his big cock and stroked it two or three times, really getting a good about on my fingers.  I sat back down across from Jim and spread my legs wider.  Watching him, I inserted my fingers, covered with his precum, into my tight hole.  I started moaning and sliding my fingers in and out.

Jim rose off the couch and reached for my hand, "I need to fuck you Tim, do you want that too?"

"Yes baby, please fuck me now!"

I took Jim's hand and he led me to the bedroom.  I still felt a little wetness around my hole and couldn't wait for me!  

"Tim, bend over the bed like you did that day".

I smiled and bent over the bed, just as I did that day I tried to let Jim know I was interested in him fucking me.  Jim knelt, spread my ass apart, and drove his tongue into me!  I immediately squirmed.with pleasure.  Jim took hold of my ass cheeks and spread me open further so he could shove his face in my ass.

I was moaning, "fuck that feels good Jim.  I need you to fuck me, please".

My cock was hard and leaking on Jim's bed.  after a few minutes of Jim assaulting my hole with his tongue,  He gave my crack one long lick and then stood up.

"Tim, turn around and look at my hard cock drip.  I am going to fuck you with this cock.  Do you want me?"

Jim's cock was so hard, and leaking down his shaft.  "Yes please baby". I jumped up on the bed, on my back, and pulled my legs up so Jim knew I wanted him NOW.

Jim started running his fingers through my crack across my wet hole.  He then grabbed his cock and started squeezing out gobs of precum.  Each time taking the sweet natural lube and rubbing it up and down, over my hole, and inside of me.  This went on for half a minute or more until Jim said, "there Tim, I think you are ready".  With his cock in one hand, and the other hand spreading my ass cheeks apart, Jim eased his wet cock head right to my ring.  "Your ass looks so good and tight baby boy, push out a little for me baby", Jim said.

I started to push out a little bit while staring at Jim's face.  Jim was looking down at his cock head slowly entering my hole.  My mouth dropped open as I felt his cock head finally open me up and push through.  That first pop of a nice cock entering you, it felt amazing and the look on Jim's face confirmed that he was feeling the same sensations on his cock. 

Jim started rocking his his body in and out gently, letting my hole get used to his cock.  With each slide forward Jim entered me a little more.  His hand had moved from his cock to my leg, and now he was holding both of my legs up while rocking his cock in and out.  I could really feel my ass getting wetter and wetter with each thrust of Jim's cock.  He was leaking a tremendous amount of precum in my neg ass and I was loving it.

"Fuck Jim, I love your precum", I moaned

Jim looked at me and smiled, hands holding up my legs, and then pushed in the remaining inches until I could look down and see his pubes pushed against my balls.  I was so full of this perfect man!

Jim let go of my legs and leaned down so his face was above my face.  I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him in me.

Looking me in the eyes, Jim said, "I am so deep in you Tim, and leaking so much.  do you like it?"

whispering to him I said, "yes Jim, I love your cock and precum".

Jim ground a little deeper into me, kissed me and then said, "it is my poz precum Tim, is that ok?"

"yes!", I said.  Looking into his eyes I continued, "please give me all of your juice baby" and kissed him back harder.

Jim growled a little broke the kiss.  He raised up, as I released my leg grip on him, took my legs and put them over his shoulders, and started pulling his cock out of me.  Then he pushed back in.  Tim built up a nice rythm to this, going a little faster with each thrust in me.

I looked down at my own cock, I was so hard and leaking a little puddle above my pubes.  I loved the way this man fucked.

Jim saw me looking at my cock leaking and pulled his cock all the way out of my ass and laid it next to my cock, he was still leaking, next to my puddle. 

"Our cocks look so good together Tim".

I was now touching Jim's big, uncut cock. "Jim, I fucking love your big cock and how much you leak.  damn you are sexy."   I looked up at him while running my fingers through his precum mess.  "baby, my ass is so empty, please fill me again".

"Tim, once I am back in your ass, I am not pulling out until I fall out.  Are you ok with that?".

"fuck yes baby, please cum in me".

Jim took some of his precum from the tip of his cock, and inserted a covered finger in my mouth.  As I sucked on his finger, Jim said, "fuck yes boy, I need to cum in you so bad".

Jim took his finger out of my mouth, grabbed his cock and lined it up with my loosened hole.  He worked his cockhead back in past my ass ring then looked up at me as he sank all nine inches of that gorgeous cock into me. My head fell back as I took all of him.  Once he stopped, I felt he was buried in me.  

"get ready Tim, time to let go".

Jim then pulled all the way out and shoved back in slowly.  He started picking up his pace.  With one hand he reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking me at the same pace he was now fucking me.  His pace just kept picking up and soon Jim was pulling all the way out and slamming back into me.  Then he slowed down again, looked at me and asked, "ready for my cum load Tim?".

"yes baby, fuck me, cum deep in me, give me your hot poz cum".

That was all it took.  Jim slid all the way into me and jacked my cock hard.  "I am cumming boy" and I felt his cock swell inside of me and oh fuck, I felt the shot of his hot cum deep in me.  that was all my cock needed, I started exploding all over my stomach at the same time.

As I was cumming, Jim bent down to my face again, speaking to me softly.  "feel my cum baby boy?  I am breeding you as I should do all the time".

I couldn't agree more.  I looked into Jim's eyes, "please fuck me again Jim.  I want to go home with two of your hot loads in me".

Jim kissed me deep as he slowly slid out of my now seeded hole.

Later that night, with me riding him, Jim gave me another of his hot loads deep in my ass.

Epilogue:

Jim and I continued to hand out and fuck throughout the summer.  After roughly two and a half months Jim finally made me like him.  I spent a week at Jim's house, with him helping me and taking care of me, and seeding me whenever I could do that for him.  We had a lot of fun after the summer until later that year when Jim had to move for work.  It was a tough decision to let Jim go, but it wasn't a good time for me to leave.  We stayed connected for a long time, even after Jim found a great bottom man.  

I will always remember Jim, and even got his initials and a plus sign, tattooed on my ass cheek "JS+ 2012"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2