My First Swallow On My 18th Birthday By Old Man in CVS Parking Lot

sfjockstrap

[think before following links] https://x.com/sfjockstrap/status/1839214886028771539

My first sexual experience as a Hole was with a man in his 60s *on my 18th birthday* in the back of his truck at 3 am in a CVS parking lot. I'd been gooning for hours, snorting ritalin, stuffing my hole with toys, watching sissy hypno, and cruising craigslist casual encounters... terrified. I finally was going to do it. Live out my fantasy. He sent pics that made him look like he was in his forties. When I got to the parking lot at 3 am... he was... much older. He flashed the lights of his car. I got in the passenger seat. No words were spoken. He immediately pulled my pants down, turned me on my side, and began fingering my ass. He pulled out lube and began fingering my Hole and calling me a Good Boy. He slowly inserted a LARGE plug into my hole. Then? What did he do next? I didn't even know what poppers were... but he held a little brown bottle under my nose. Made me inhale deeply for the longest time. And then began face fucking me. He face fucked me until he came down my throat. He wanted to take me and pin me against the fence by the CVS and fuck me. I said no, bolted out of his car, and ran back to my college dorm... feeling disgusted. I wish I had gone with him and let him breed me. I felt disgusted and was in shame after what happened. But now I know it was just unlocking parts of me I should've taken advantage of at an earlier age. I wish I could go back and time and give that old Daddy the breeding pussy he deserved. It's both the hottest thing. And the biggest regret of my life. I love my life now though. Thank you to that anonymous daddy from Craigslist casual encounters who helped me find myself. I wish I'd given you my Hole.