Great fuck

Bokkierob

Yesterday started well. My boy, Drew ordered me to go to the bathroom and clean out. I get real horny when he takes charge.  Then he fingered and lubed my hole. He said he had a surprise for me. He’d invited my horse-cocked mate, Hamish over in the evening to pound my arse so I’d need my hole stretched out before then. I was horny as fuck. Drew mounted me and shoved his cock deep inside me in one thrust. He fucked me roughly for ages then shot a hot load of seed up my chute. I really felt it. He pulled out and while I was still open and lubed with his sperm he pushed our biggest butt plug into me. I had to wear it all day. Hamish arrived and stripped down to his jockstrap - he knows I love seeing him in his military green jock. Drew took out the butt plug and put me down doggy on the bed with my shoulders down and my back arched, legs spread and my arse high and wide open presenting my hole. Hamish mounted me and thrust into me without a care. Yeah it fukkin hurt taking his shaft in one thrust but he needs that. He’s a big brawny guy and I felt his full weight on my back and arse with each thrust. After about 20 minutes he grunted “I’m gunna breed ya” then “I’m seeding ya” I felt his seed filling my hole. He stayed inside my until he’d drained his balls then ordered “suck me” I turned round and he shoved his still hard cock down my throat  so I could taste his sperm and my arse and sweat. Yeah, my hole was destroyed but fucking great day. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4