[BB Cunt] CUMDUMP sunday with 30 loads - part 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, after the quite disappointing saturday night, I got up around noon on sunday and was totally horny for cum up my ass (I know, thats not news at all... ;-) So I got on the net - barebackrt and manhunt to find some fuckers. I was lucky there was a top online who lives close by and asked me if he can come over with a sexy hot friend. He obviously told that guy I am a huge cumwhore... I LOVE when guys are spreading the word of me being a total bb cunt!!!!

So, both of them came over within 20 minutes. That other guy was really hot, maybe 25 (usually thats too young for me, but he just was cocky and sexy), athletic smooth body, south amerian (puerto rican?) My fuckbuddy immediatley stripped down and started fucking me. I was sucking the other guys cock, It was pretty small, but - what a surprise - within 10 minutes of sucking, that cock grow to a VERY nice size - I would say 8,5. My fuckbuddy is always very verbal, also this time: 'Man I am gonna breed that poz cunt, I 'll shoot my babies up your ass' And he came pretty fast up my ass. The great thing about that fuckbuddy (and this is why I see him rather often) is that his cock stays hard after he came and he usually shoots a second load after 5 minutes fucking... Also this time: 2 loads up my ass within maybe 15 minutes. The other guy was totally turned on by my loaded ass and started fucking me. A long fucked followed, too long for me. BUT I was horny for another load up my pussy so I was patient and waited till that guy bred my ass too. So, with 3 loads up my ass I went on hunting for loads online.

That guy was online who is hosting bb cumdump parties on a regular basis (he has a blog, too - check it out, its very HOT: http://www.gaysexcapades.typepad.com/home/) We have been chatting for a couple of days and he told me he has 26 loads of collected cum in his freezer. (GUYS, I don't know if I ever mentioned, but I LOVE guys who collect CUM for me - so if u have a couple loads up your freezer - HIT ME UP!!!!) I asked him if he would like to shoot all those loads up my twat today. He said 'yes sure I'll be over in one hour.' I was totally excited, but I thaught, maybe I should invite somebody else over to join that hot scene. Looking at my bbrt - online buddies, I saw that super hot muscle fucker was online. We have been chatting before, but he only wants to fuck me with a loaded oozing cunt, so it never worked out so far. But when I told him about the 26 loads and the guy coming over in one hour to shoot all that manjuice up my ass, he was totally into joining. The "load guy" showed up and immediately presented his cum collection:

CIMG1879.JPG

CIMG1880.JPG

Read part 2 tomorrow, guys! Its gonna be HOT and messy with lots of amazing pix!!!!!768888045280187337-7964468276720354201?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.