Pure Piss :)

bonsoir

Had a great weekend where I got to taste a pure premium piss! So what is the pure premium piss? Well this is a piss coming from another person who has only been drinking piss and nothing else for day! Well spit, cums and piss ! That’s it. And I get to drink that piss straight from the tap 🙂 probably the worse tasting piss..smells bad very yellow in colour but I love the idea of it 🙂 and still drank all of it!

anyone else tried that before ? 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

5 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I love to latch on and drink from the tap.  But I don’t think I’ve had “premium” … I guess that’s like getting high test at the gas pump!

You must taste it. I started out on that nasty stuff, probably just the type of fuckers I lusted for. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jXsluT said:

Same here. i usually crave piss as much as i crave cum 

These days , I’ll only add a top to my body count if they breed me, and have me drink their piss , and swallow their spits 🙂 so I do want all three liquids from any tops that use me 🙂