[UK Sauna Slut] Another Open Door Gang Bang – Life’s Calling.

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

I’d been chatting to a few guys online from fitlads.net and they all said they wanted to come and fuck my hole last week, so I arranged for them to all arrive at my place at the same time. I’d been out in the afternoon with some friends enjoying some sunshine and having a few beers, so by the time I arrived home I was feeling sufficiently drunk (cant beat drunken sex!). I showered, douched, and then unlocked my door and lay on my bed, blindfolded, and waited.

At around 8pm the door opened and the first of the guys arrived. He made me suck his cock whilst he fingered my arse and loosened me up. He’d said he was a big boy when we spoke online, but nothing prepared me for what I took in my mouth. It was about 6” long, but a good 5 inches in girth, way bigger than a can of coke, so I knew I was in for a good fucking.

Whilst I was sucking on him, The Second Guy arrived. I had no idea who he was, as there was supposed to be a few of them arriving around the same time. Anyway, this guy wasted no time in stripping off, rimming my hole out, then slipped his cock into me. I took a huge hit of my new bottle of RAGE poppers, and let him get on with using my hole raw whilst I sucked on this huge cock.

After a while, The Second Guy pulled out – he was about 7” long, and average girth, and was just enough to loosen me up for the Big Cock guy. Big Cock guy moved around to my arse, and mounted me. Putting his helmet in the ridge of my hole, he began to grind it into me. The Second Guy who’d been fucking me moved to my mouth and fed me his cock allowing me to taste my own arse juices. I took another few deep lung fulls of the poppers and then without hesitating, I thrust back onto Big Cock, forcing his cock past any resistance, and deep into my hole. It hurt like hell, but also felt fantastic. I groaned, sighed and moaned and kept sucking the dick at the same time. My head swam with the poppers.

Whilst we were doing this, I’d heard the door go again, and The Third Lad entered my room. He too stripped his clothes off and from what I could hear, stood back and watched what was happening for a few moments.

He then moved up to my arse, and slipped a finger into my hole along side Big Cock. It felt amazing! He finger fucked me, Big Cock slammed his rod into me, and I gyrated my arse and hips back and forth to match the motion and add to the force of them inside me. All this made Big Cock reach climax really soon, and before long, he had blasted his load deep into my arse, and allowed the third lad to finger it deep into my guts.

The Second Guy who I was sucking pulled away, and stuck his cock back into my now cummy loose hole, and began to work his cock into me in a circular motion, Big Cock brought his cock up to my mouth for me to suck and lick clean, it tasted amazing. Then he backed away and let The Third Lad who’d arrived last to have my mouth. I sucked on his cock and was amazed as it grew and grew in my mouth… I didn’t think it would stop growing! Eventually it was fully-grown, and he was ready for a piece of my arse.

He pulled away, and swapped places with The Second Guy who was fucking me. Second Guy came up to my mouth, and fed me some cum from my arse, which was on his cock; it tasted really sweet and nice. I love bareback with no lube because it doesn’t ruin the taste of cocks and cum etc. Third Lad entered me, and began his abuse of me. His cock was about 9” long, quite thick and he knew how to ram it home to maximum effect. At this point I was lying on my stomach, legs spread to allow guys easy access. Third Lad picked me up, turned me onto my side, and brought my knees up to meet my stomach, exposing my arse in all its cummy glory to the group. He then slid his raw cock back into me, and fucked me like his life depended on it. OMG it was incredible. I took a few more hits on poppers, keeping the bottle under my nose, and eventually my head was totally awash with the chemical high… I totally lost control. For about 10 mins, the guys all fucked me as hard as they could, swapping positions to allow each of them to enjoy my now fully exposed cum hole and marvel in the slut before them.

When I came around from the popper OD, the Third Lad was inside me again, and was about to cum. He groaned loudly, and forced his cock up me one last time, pulling me down towards him, whilst thrusting deeper into me than he had before, and emptied his balls somewhere in my guys. It was so deep, that I could practically taste the spunk!

When he’d gone soft, he let his cock naturally slip out of me with a squelch “pop” and then the Second Guy who had yet to cum, re entered me, and moved me back into the face down, on my stomach position. He fucked me hard again, holding my arms out in front of me, whilst another of the guys fed me poppers. All the while the Second Guy fucking me was calling me a whore, a fucking slut, the greatest cum bucket these fair isles have seen. He said how he was going to make me his little faggot. That I knew what I wanted.

It was great, then before long, he howled like a wolf would at a full moon, and blasted a fair few wads of jizz deep into my hole. It felt great. My arse was swimming with spunk. It’d only been three loads (small fry compared to the sauna sessions), but each load had been a full load… so there was plenty of seed in each one… and it was ALL now swimming inside me, slowly being absorbed into my system. Fucking great!

They got dressed, and left the room one at a time, the door closing behind each one. By the time the last guy had left, I was exhausted. The poppers were strong, and my head was swimming even though I wasn’t high on them any more. I lay back, slipped a couple of fingers into my moist, warm, sloppy hole, and spent the next half hour fingering my hole and enjoying all the spunk that was in there. It may sound superfluous to say this, but when I’ve got an arse full of spunk from random strangers is when I truly am at the happiest in life. It’s what I was born to do. I’ve finally found my calling, and I’m loving every moment of it!8509970464843090789-264803427835244279?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.