I want to stay neg, but I want to become a total cumslut/whore.

Yourslave2386

As the title states, I want to become a total bareback fuck slut...but I want to stay neg.

I'm not an idiot. I realize that I have a chance of giving up my neg status every time I get fucked bareback. But...I just need cum. I need it on my body, on my face, in my mouth, and especially in my ass. Lots of it.

Are there people on here who maintain that lifestyle? How?

I should also say, that I've never taken cum in my ass before.

I think you need to reconcile with the fact that you will become poz first before going down this path. The guys who take many loads and stay neg are the exception, not the norm.

You can try and serosort and only play with other other 'Neg' guys, but it just takes one of them to lie about their status, or be unaware of their status for you to be exposed to HIV and become poz. You'd probably have lower risk only playing with poz guys that are undetectable - as a guy assuming he is neg, but actually poz with a high viral load will have a higher chance of converting you than an undetectable poz guy.

There is a small percentage of people who are resistant (or possibly even immune) to HIV. Odds are, you aren't one of them.

If you can't make peace with the possibility of becoming poz, don't fuck bareback.

That said, there are some ways to try to delay getting pozzed and avoid other STDs. (I say "delay" because if you bareback with enough guys, you will almost certainly end up Poz sooner or later):

-Make sure any guy who fucks you shows you a recent neg test result. An alternate strategy is to only bottom bareback for Poz tops who are on meds and keep their viral loads undetectable.

-Use a lube that is good and slippery (I like oil lubes) to prevent tears in your ass during sex. You also want to make sure the lube doesn't irritate your ass (don't use spermicidal lube).

-Don't get fucked when you are drunk or high.

-If it will keep your cum-lust satisfied, get regular fuck buddies and try to get your cum fix from them.

-Exercise, eat a balanced diet, get plenty of sleep, and try to keep your stress levels down. You want your body and immune system to stay strong.

-Having sex when you have an STD (or even just a cold) makes you more easily infected. Don't have sex when you are sick.

-Listen to your instincts. If you're about to fool around with a guy and something feels off/wrong about it, put your clothes back on and find another guy to play with.

-Do some research, see the way HIV (and other STDs) can affect the body; when you see symptoms on a guy, or he just seems ill, don't play with him. You won't be able to tell a healthy undetectable guy from a neg guy, but you might be able to spot a guy with a high viral load (or other STD).

-Use common sense. If you chat with a guy online and he talks about his love of barebacking and mentions frequent trips to the local bathhouse? Probably not a great idea to bareback with him.

I've taken a lot of cum in my ass, and I have stayed neg by doing most of the things I mentioned above. Though I believe I am in that small group of people with some natural resistance/immunity to HIV, so you might not stay neg as long as I have. (I got fucked bareback by about a hundred guys while living down in Ft Laud, an area with a VERY high rate of HIV, and had blood to blood contact with a guy I know for sure was poz, and I am still neg).

hey man I'm there with you. I have only sucked dick before, never anal. I love cum, I love cum in my mouth and the thought of it in my ass is so damn hot, but hiv is no joke.

I think the idea of breaking down and risking it all with a gangbang while i'm high is amazingly hot tho