In Toronto for business - week of the 10th

Deepanalnut

Gonna be in downtown Toronto the week of the 10th, staying in a very upscale hotel in the financial district (around bay/wellington area) and would love a hungry, smooth and tight bottom to relieve my nuts of their daily burden. I can host, don't really care if you spend the night if we click.

Full disclosure: I'm poz, I do not wear a condom ever and I don't pull out. If you can't handle those 3 things, we're not going to click. Also I'm not a cuddler/kisser or all sweet. I like to fuck and that's pretty much it. It's pretty selfish and straight to the point but I'm not into the whole emotional thing.

If you want we can meet at Steamworks or a bar on Church that Monday night first to see if we click. Looking for someone to hang with on Mon through Thurs, dinners/drinks will be on me. Prefer HWP white men who are complete sluts when in private.

edit: I'm HSV-negative. Seems like a silly thing but I'm really not into herpes. If you have HSV-2, let's not hook up, just not my thing. Sorry.

Edited by Deepanalnut

• 1 month later...